Customers Also Bought
The Nearly Me 390 Semi-Full Triangle with Internal Nipple is an ideal breast form for women who have had most of their natural breast tissue removed in one or both of their breasts and are looking to maintain chest balance and restore the feminine silhouette. This particular breast form comes in a semi-triangle shape and has an internal, tinted nipple that adds to the natural look and feel of the prosthetic. It is made from standard-weight silicone and is encased in a thin, resilient polyurethane film making the breast form look and feel like an average, more mature breast.
The Nearly Me breast form has a flat outer edge and a concave center to reduce the weight of the form. Wearing the Semi-Full Triangle form for added symmetry and balance in the chest can relieve back, neck or chest pain. It can also bring confidence by completing the female figure. This silicone breast form is available in two neutral colors: beige and soft sable. It will fit perfectly against a flatter chest wall; making it ideal for women who have undergone mastectomies.
The 390 Breast Form Features and Benefits
- Perfect for fitting against a flatter chest wall
- Mimics the natural look of an average, more mature breast
- Covered in a thin resilient polyurethane film
- Recommended for women who have undergone a mastectomy
- Right/left symmetrical shape will fit either side of the body
- Standard weight silicone mimics the weight and texture of natural breast tissue
- Permanent internal, tinted nipple
- 2-year warranty
- Sizes: 1-12 (sizes correspond to bra sizes, see chart below)
- Shape: Standard Triangle
- Front: Semi-full profile with nipple
- Back: Flat outer edge with concave center to reduce weight
- Profile: Semi-full with lower nipple apex
- Color: Beige (soft sable available upon request)
- Materials: Standard-weight silicone gel
- Made in U.S.A.
- Packaging: One breast form per box
- HCPC Code: L8030
Size Chart (based on bra size)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Nearly Me Technologies
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!