Customers Also Bought
The Standard Weight Semi-Full Triangle is a beautiful breast form that mimics the natural look and feel of a younger, firmer breast. This breast form is ideal for women who have lost most of their natural breast tissue and need to add balance and symmetry to their figure. The Nearly Me 370 is made from a silicone which has a very similar weight and look of natural breast tissue. Each breast form is encapsulated in a soft polyurethane film that adds to the natural look and feel of this prosthesis. The silicone and polyurethane not only looks great, it is also soft and comfortable.
These So-Soft 370 breast forms have a semi-full triangle profile with a subtle nipple at the apex. The back of the breast form has a flat outer edge with a concave center to reduce weight while balancing the female figure. Uneven distribution of weight in the chest can lead to back, neck or chest pain. The breast form can help distribute the weight of the breasts and ensure comfort and relief of pain. This breast form is symmetrical and can be worn on the right or left side of the body. You will love the beautiful, natural look and feel of the Semi-Full Triangle.
370 Standard Weight Semi-Full Triangle Features and Benefits
- Perfect for fitting against a flatter chest wall
- Mimics the natural look of a younger, firmer breast
- Covered in a thin resilient polyurethane film
- Recommended for women who have undergone a mastectomy
- Right/left symmetrical shape will fit either side of the body
- Standard weight silicone mimics the weight and texture of natural breast tissue
- 2-year warranty
- Sizes: 1-14 (sizes correspond to bra sizes, see chart below)
- Shape: Standard Triangle
- Front: Semi-full profile with nipple
- Back: Flat outer edge with concave center to reduce weight
- Profile: Semi-full with lower nipple apex
- Color: Beige (soft sable available upon request)
- Materials: Standard-weight silicone gel
- Made in U.S.A.
- Packaging: One breast form per box
- HCPC Code: L8030
Size Chart (based on bra size)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A