Other Prevail product(s)
- Prevail Extra Absorbency Daily Underwear
- Prevail Underwear for Women (Heavy Absorbency Level) - S, S/M, L, XL, 2XL
- Prevail Per-Fit 360 Daily Incontinence Briefs – Maximum Plus Absorbency (First Quality)
- Prevail Unisex Daily Underwear - Maximum Absorbency
- Prevail Per-Fit Unisex Daily Briefs - Heavy Absorbency
- Prevail Bariatric Briefs with Tabs - Size A, B, & C
Customers Also Bought
Who Uses This Product? Individuals who experience moderate to heavy incontinence and need a discreet, absorbent way to stay comfortable and dry.
Why They Love This Product: The briefs are comfortable and don't show under clothing. The cloth material doesn't make any noise and keeps embarrassing odors in. They offer maximum absorbency and prevent leaks.
Men’s Prevail Daily Underwear Overview
How Can Daily Underwear Be Worn?
Prevail Daily Underwear for Men can be worn under most regular pants, such as jeans or slacks. They can be worn all day if necessary. The cotton material and cloth-like backing reduce the possibility of embarrassing sounds during the day while also allowing air to circulate for maximum breathability. Omni Odor Guard technology neutralizes odors.
How Comfortable Are These Briefs?
The Prevail Men's Underwear is meant to fit and feel as much like regular underwear as possible. It is made of breathable cotton material that encourages air circulation. The waist panels provide a secure fit. The elastic leg openings stretch to accommodate multiple leg sizes, and the gathered style fits snugly to prevent leaking.
How Is Size Determined?
Size estimation is based on the weight and height of the user. Choosing the correct size brief is important since the right fit will ensure the maximum level of comfort and will prevent leakage. Please view the chart below:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can these be worn overnight?
These are not meant for that purpose. Instead, try the Prevail AIR Overnight Stretchable Briefs.
How long can this brief be worn?
The briefs are designed for extended wear and should be changed as needed.
What is the difference between the Men’s Prevail Daily Underwear and unisex options such as Prevail Unisex Daily Briefs?
The only difference is where the absorbent padding is placed. Briefs made specifically for men will have padding in the front. Unisex briefs have padding in a more general area so that anyone can wear them.
Which Incontinence Brief Is Best?
Determining what kind of incontinence product to choose ultimately depends on the individual user. Men’s Prevail Daily Underwear are designed for all-day wear by those with moderate to heavy incontinence leaks. Users who experience lighter leakage may consider a pant liner such as the Prevail Daily Pant Liners. For those who need more absorbency, consider something like the Prevail Per-Fit 360 Daily Incontinence Briefs.
- Prevail Adult Washcloths with Aloe, Chamomile and Vitamin E are incontinence cleaning cloths made of thick material that are still gentle on the skin.
- The Calmoseptine Ointment calms skin discomfort and itching and protects and heals skin damage due to rashes, burns, and minor wounds. It also acts as a deodorizer.
- The Bard Cunningham Penile Clamp is a hinged, stainless steel frame supporting two foam rubber pads and a locking device that helps control male urinary stress incontinence.
- Manufacturer: Prevail
- Product Numbers: PUM-512/1, PUM-512/1, PUM-513/1, PUM-513/1, PUM-517, PUM-517
- Sizes: Small/Medium, Large, XX-Large
- Absorbency: Heavy
- Type: Pull-On
- Color: White
- Backsheet: Cloth-Like Backing
- Topsheet: Cotton
- Leg Style: Elastic Gathers
- Incontinence Type: Urine
- Application: Absorbent Underwear
Manuals and Documents
- Sizing Chart contains a larger view of the above sizing chart.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer First Quality Brand Prevail Ships Free Yes Absorption Heavy Backsheet Material Cloth-like Gender Male
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.