Customers Also Bought
Lansinoh Smartpump Double Electric Breast Pump offers a variety of pumping styles to mimic the baby's feeding patterns with bonus Bluetooth technology to track sessions via a smartphone. The pump connects with the Lansinoh Baby App to program pumping reminders, track sessions, access expert pumping tips, and more. These tools, along with the comfortable design, support moms who pump multiple times a day.
The Smartpump Double Electric Pump is lightweight and portable to make it easy to take to work or when traveling. The pump is powered with an AC adapter or it can be battery powered to have another option when a power source is not available. To save time, all Lansinoh Breast Pumps connect with Lansinoh's top-selling Breastmilk Storage Bags. Another convenience for moms is wearing the Simple Wishes hands-free pumping bra, sold separately, so mom can multitask while pumping.
Dual pumping maximizes the pumping session and Lansinoh's customizable features help make the process as efficient and comfortable as possible. Choose from three pumping styles to stimulate breastmilk let-down and mimic the baby's feeding style. Further personalization is at the touch of a button to increase or decrease suction, with eight levels to choose from.
The following infographic represents the three pumping styles offered by the Smartpump.
What's in the Box
- Electric breast pump base unit
- Two ComfortFit flanges (25mm)
- Two ComfortFit flanges (30.5mm)
- Two flange bodies and diaphragms
- Two white valves (plus two extra)
- Four 5-ounce storage bottles
- Four storage bottle caps
- Two Slow Flow Natural Wave Nipples and caps
- One connection and tubing set
- One tote bag
- One cooler
- One ice pack
- One AC power adapter
- One pump manual
How to Use Lansinoh Smart Pump
- Place the Breastmilk Expression Set with flange against the breast with the nipple pointing toward the nipple tunnel.
- With dual pumping, repeat the step on the other breast.
- Point the nipple tunnel so that it points slightly downward to allow the breastmilk to flow into the bottle.
- Press and hold the On/Off button to turn the pump on. This starts the two-minute Let-Down phase.
- The pump automatically will switch to the Expression Phase in Cycle Mode 2. User can bypass some or all of the Let-Down Phase by pressing the Let-Down/ Expression Toggle to the Expression Phase.
- Select from one of three pumping styles (see image below) by pressing the toggle button. Press the button to advance to the next style. The mode will show on the LCD display.
- Select the suction comfort level using the plus or minus button to adjust suction. The number of dark bars on the LCD display provides a level indicator.
- After the session is complete, turn the pump off with the On/Off button.
- It takes a few seconds for the pump to turn off. Gently remove the flanges once suction ceases.
- The Lansinoh 53150 Smartpump comes with two sizes of ComfortFit flanges. Select the flange that fills the breast the most to create a good vacuum seal and prevent air from escaping.
- Before using the pump for the first time, sterilize all parts except the tubing. Since the Smartpump is a closed system, it prevents breastmilk from backing up. Sterilize parts in a pot of water for five minutes or place in a steam sterilizer bag in a microwave. Make sure all parts are completely dry before assembling them or it may compromise suction.
- It is important to rinse with cold water immediately after use. Disassemble the Breastmilk Expression Set and set aside tubing and connectors.
- Place parts on the top shelf of dishwasher rack or hand wash with warm, soapy water.
- Let parts dry completely before assembling.
Complementary Lansinoh Breastfeeding Products
- Lansinoh Extra Pumping Set gives mom two more sets to rotate when pumping at home or work
- Lansinoh TheraPearl provides hot or cold therapy and can be worn while pumping to stimulate let-down and speed up pumping time
- Lansinoh Organic Nipple Balm is a two-in-one salve is certified organic using plant-based ingredients -- use the salve to soothe sore nipples or apply it to the skin to reduce the appearance of stretch marks
Features and Benefits
- Bluetooth Connection to Use Lansinoh Baby App
- Closed System Pump System
- Eight Suction Levels to Achieve Comfortable Suction
- Easy-to-Read LCD Screen
- Pumping Styles Mimic Baby's Natural Feeding Rhythm
- Pump Connects to a Bottle or Lansinoh Milk Storage Bags
- Portable with Totebag
- Dishwasher Safe
- Single or Double Breast Pumping
- Manufacturer: Lansinoh
- Product Numbers: 53150
- Power Options: AC Adapter or Six AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Number of Suction Levels: 8
- Number of Pumping Styles: 3
- BPA-Free: Yes
- Pump Type: Double Electic Pump
- Bluetooth Range: 32 Feet/10 Meters
- Pump Warranty: One-Year
- Accessory Components Waranty: 90 Days
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can other brands of collection bottles be used?
No, other products have not been tested. It is recommended to only use the pump with Lansinoh storage bottles or breastmilk storage bags.
How often should the components be replaced?
There is no set time. Regularly inspect the pump and accessories for wear and tear. If parts are misshapen, torn, or cracked, discard and replace them.
Are the pump accessories dishwasher-safe?
Yes, but only the breast flange and bottles are dishwasher-safe when placed on the top rack only. All other parts should be hand-washed and the pump wiped down.
Are Lansinoh bottles BPA-free?
Yes, the bottles are BPA-, BPS-, and Phthalate-Free.
What information does the Lansinoh App Track
The Baby App will automatically record the date, time, and duration of pumping sessions. The amount of milk pumped each session may be manually entered.
Where can the app be downloaded?
The Baby App is available from US iOS or Android App store.
Is the Smartpump hospital-grade?
No, it is a standard electric breast pump.
Manuals and Documents
How to Assemble the Lansinoh Smartpump Video (0:47 seconds)
How to Pump Directly into Lansinoh Storage Bags Video (0:48 seconds)
- Additional Information