Other Karaya product(s)
Customers Also Bought
9 inch Karaya 5 Drainable Pouch with Belt Tabs is an ostomy pouch that completely protects the skin from stomal discharge by utilizing a unique Karaya 5 seal ring. Designed with flexibility and made with natural Karaya material, this odor skin barrier pouch is highly recommended for people with sensitivities to synthetic pouches. This ostomy pouch is constructed from a material that's flexible, shallowly convex and bacteriostatic.
9 inch Karaya 5 Drainable Pouch with Belt Tabs offers protection from unwanted or undesirable odors via an odor skin barrier and offers ultimate security for ostomy patients. Comfortable, discreet, and ideal for people with sensitive skin, this is a secure and reliable ostomy bag.
9 inch Karaya 5 Drainable Pouch with Belt Tabs Features and Benefits
- Utilizes a Karaya 5 seal ring to completely protect the skin from stomal discharge.
- Made from natural Karaya material, this ostomy pouch is highly recommended for people with sensitivities to synthetic pouches.
- A skin odor barrier ensures the elimination of unwanted odors while wearing this pouch, and belt tabs help the bag secure seamlessly to the body.
- Integral convexity, which is great for stomas that are flush, recessed, or retracted.
- Tape borders provide additional security to the attachment of the skin barrier to the integument.
- Porous paper adhesive is gentle on the skin for enhanced comfort.
- Recommended for home and post operative use.
- Can be worn with a swimsuit.
- Pre-sized skin barrier stoma allows users to apply it without any preparation.
9 inch Karaya 5 Drainable Pouch with Belt Tabs Specifications
- Product Numbers: 3232, 3233, 3234, 3238, and 3239.
- Color: Transparent.
- Pouch Length: Mini.
- Unit of Measure: 30 per box.
- Application: To collect contents from an ostomy.
- Manufacturer: Hollister.
- HCPCS Code: A4389.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDo you carry the Kara Paste in the 4.5 oz tubes, stock number 7910? What is the cost? I also have Aetna Insurance; do you bill insurance?Question by: Todd Alan Zdanski on Sep 7, 2016 10:00:00 AMIf you're looking for Karaya paste, we carry that. You'll find it on the following page: vitalitymedical.com/hollister-karaya-paste.html. We do not bill insurance companies, as we are an online retailer. We will email you confirmation of your order for insurance purposes; however.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 21, 2016 10:53:00 AM
Based on your history
- Stays on
- No filter