Using an adult-sized pulse oximeter isn't going to work on the index finger of a younger patient. However the Pediatric Handheld Pulse Oximeter by McKesson helps process heart rate and blood oxygen saturation levels in youth patients.
The oximeter has a weight range of 22-110 pounds (10-50 kilograms) and has two working modes: continuous and spot-check. Similar to the adult version, the oximeter has a 2.8-inch TFT (thin-film transistor) display that offers clear and precise readings to the medical professional. It also has the ability to store up to 127 patient ID's and continuously records up to 72 hours of data.
Pediatric Oximeter Components
- Reusable SPO2 Sensor
- Protective Sleeve
- Three AA Rechargeable Batteries
- Software CD
- USB Cable
- Screw Key
- User's Manual
- Hanging Strap for Convenience
Pediatric Handheld Pulse Oximeter by McKesson Features and Benefits
- Great for Reading Youth Patients Blood Oxygen and Heart Rate
- Large 2.8-Inch Display Screen for Easy Reading
- Able to keep 127 Patient ID's at Once
- Records up to 72 Hours of Data for Readback Capability
- Included Batteries are Rechargeable
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Power Source: Battery Operated
- Alarm Type: Audio-Visual
- Usage: Pediatric
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!