Customers Also Bought
What is the Future Call FC-1007 Picture Care Phone?
The Future Call Picture Care Phone (FC-1007) is a one-touch phone with ten large, 1 inch x 1-1/2 inch photo encasing dial keys. The casings that cap these dial keys can be pulled off to allow users to place photos of loved ones and important contacts underneath. Users can then program these buttons so they only have to press a single button to call the pictured contacts. This makes the Future Call Picture Phone a helpful assistive listening and veiwing device for users with memory loss, such as those suffering from dementia or Alzheimer’s. They will no longer need to remember whole strings of numbers to call family, friends, doctors, or other essential contacts, but can simply find the contact's face, pick up the receiver, and press a button.
The Future Call Picture Phone's large buttons also help those with vision loss and unsteady hands. The phone's buttons have a large format design so users whose vision has declined or who have unsteady hands can still easily see and press them. The Future Call Picture Care Phone is also designed so users with hearing loss can easily hear it when it rings. This is achieved through an amplified ringtone and a bright, flashing incoming call indication light. Incoming call volume can be set to "High," "Low," or "Off." The "Off" option can be utilized when users don't want to be disturbed. In addition to these benefits, users also have full control over the volume of incoming caller's voices due to a volume control dial that allows sound to be heightened to the high maximum volume of 40 decibels. The Future Call amplified picture phone is hearing aid compatible.
The Future Call FC-1007 amplified picture phone is a phone of convenience. It contains all the tools users need to get the calling results they expect quickly and easily. In addition to large, one-touch photo keys and an amplified ringtone, this item features a bright red 911 emergency key so that help is only the press of a button away. If necessary, this key can be deactivated by recording another number over it or by simply programming it with the number '1.' In addition, a "Redial" key allows the user to redial the last number they called and a "Flash" key allows users to utilize call waiting and make three-way calls. Finally, this phone features an "On/Off" storage switch that when switched to "On" prevents users from accidentally changing the phone's programming.
Why Choose this Product?
Calling loved ones, doctors, or emergency numbers should never be a stressful experience. The Future Call Picture Care Phone FC-1007 often prevents unneeded moments of stress for users and their loved ones. Users can rest assured that they won't have to try to search for lost address books or even remember particular names when their memory fails them. With one glance and the press of a button, they can call the person they wish to speak to without confusion or distress. Give the gift of confidence and assurance with the Future Call Picture Care Phone FC-1007 today.
Features and Benefits
- Landline Phone
- Ten Programmable, Speed-Dial Photo Keys
- Large, Easy-to-See and Press Keys
- Keys are One-Touch
- Optional Use 911 Key
- Store On/Off Switch Prevents Accidental Key Reprogramming
- Loud Receiver Volume (+40 dB)
- Adjustable Ringer Volume
- Incoming Voice Volume Control
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Bright Red LED Light Incoming Call Indication
- Redial / Pause Key
- Wall and Desk-Mountable
- Call Waiting, Three-Line Flash Key
- Number Retention Even When Unplugged
- Memory Loss
- Vision Loss
- Hearing Loss
- Unsteady Hands
Future Call Picture Phone Instructions
How to Install
- Step 1: Locate the jack on the side of the phone base and insert the coil chord.
- Step 2: Plug the other end of the coil cord into the receiver.
- Step 3: Plug the straight cord into the back side of the phone base.
- Step 4: Plug the opposite end of the RJ11C plug into the wall.
How to Mount to a Wall
- Step 1: Locate the phone's wall mount slots.
- Step 2: Position the wall mount slots over the two wall plate studs.
- Step 3: Pull the phone down to lock the slots over the plate studs.
How to Operate
Answering a Phone Call
- Step 1: After the phone rings, pick up the receiver.
- Step 2: When your conversation is over, hang the handset back up on the phone base.
Making Phone Call
- Step 1: Pick up the receiver and wait for the dial tone.
- Step 2: Dial the intended phone number.
How to Program the Memory Feature
- Step 1: Switch the "Normal / One Touch" switch to "Normal."
- Step 2: Turn the volume all the down to the lowest volume (turn left).
- Step 3: Take the receiver off of the phone base and leave it on its side.
- Step 4: Press the "Store" button.
- Step 5: Dial the phone number you wish to save. If necessary, include the area code.
- Step 6: Press the "Store" button a second time.
- Step 7: Press the picture key or priority "M1" key that you want to program.
- Step 8: Phone number storage is now complete.
- Step 9: Place the phone receiver back on the phone base.
- Step 10: If a mistake was made or a number needs to be changed, follow steps one through 9 again to replace an old number.
- Do not hesitate when going through the following steps or the number might not be saved.
- If you want the 911 emergency key deprogrammed, you can follow the above steps to change the number to a new one. You can also simply program the number "1."
How to Insert Photos
- Step 1: Gather 1 inch photos.
- Step 2: Pop the plastic sheaths off of the keys. Set the sheaths aside.
- Step 3: Insert the photos inside each key.
- Step 4: Pop the plastic sheaths back into the buttons.
Phone Keys Parts Diagram
- Hook Switch
- Memory Index Card
- M1 Button
- Normal / One-Touch Switch
- Ringer(Off / Lo / Hi) Switch
- Ringer Indicator
- 911 Button
- Store Button
- Key Button (0, 1-9, #, *)
- Redial Button
- Photocall Button
- Receiving Volume Control (Receiver)
- Flash Button
Receiver Volume Control: The slide volume control on the front of the phone controls incoming voice volume. Slide the control to the right to make incoming voices louder and to the left to turn the incoming voice volume down.
Ringer Off / Low / Hi: This controls ringer volume and turns the ringer off. If you want to shut off incoming calls, slide this switch to the "Off" position.
Redial: Press to redial the last number that was called.
Flash: Retrieve a new dial tone a call is ended, use call waiting, or make a three way call with the flash button.
Complementary and Alternative Products
- HearAll Cell Phone Amplifier by Serene Innovations: A Bluetooth connecting cellphone ring and voice amplifier.
- Music Player by smpl: A one-touch, retro style music player for patients with dementia and Alzheimer’s.
- Wander Alert by smpl: A battery-powered alarm that notifies caregivers when a care beneficiary wanders or falls.
- Sonic Blink Strobing Receiver by Sonic Alert: A high intensity strobe light that flashes when a telephone or doorbell rings. A great option for the hard of hearing.
- E814 Amplified Phone by Clarity: An amplified phone (not a photo phone) that includes an expansion handset.
- P300 Amplified Photo Phone by Clarity: An alternative amplified, one-touch photo phone.
- Photo Phone for Seniors by smpl: A second alternative one-touch, amplified photo phone.
- Product Manufacturer: Future Call
- Product Number: FC-1007 (FC-PICPHONE)
- Application: One-Touch Photo Phone
- Color: White and Red
- Length: 9 Inch
- Width: 7 Inch
- Height: 3 Inch
- Picture Height: 1 Inch
- Picture Width: 1-1/2 Inch
- Photo Slots: 10
- Volume Gain: +40 dB
- Call Waiting: Yes
- Speed Dialing: Yes
- Emergency Key: Yes
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- Warranty: 90 Day, Limited
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains use and care instructions.
- Additional Information