Customers Also Bought
Fleet Bisacodyl Enema is a stimulant laxative that uses the active ingredient bisacodyl to directly stimulate the lower intestine. The Fleet Bisacodyl Enema increases rhythmic action in the intestine to void feces through the bowel. Fleet Enema Bisacodyl is sodium free. This Bisacodyl Laxative promotes bowel movement and treats constipation. The bottle used for the Fleet Bisacodyl Enema has a soft tip that is lubricated with petroleum jelly to provide easy insertion. Fleet Enema Bisacodyl is latex free and supplies USP 10 mg of bisacodyl in a 30 mL dosage. Fleet Biscodyl Enema is for use by adults and for children 12 years and older. This Bisacodyl Enema should not be used for children under 12. Consider using Fleet Pediatric Enema for children between 2 and 12 years old. To view a chart of enema options click the following link: Fleet Enemas.
Fleet Enema Bisacodyl Features & Benefits
- Produces rhythmic action within lower intestine to void feces.
- Provides constipation relief.
- Action in 5 to 20 minutes.
Fleet Bisacodyl Enema Uses
- For relief of occasional constipation.
- Bowel cleansing.
- Prep for surgery or xrays.
- Prep for endoscopy.
- Treat impacted bowels.
Fleet Enema Bisacodyl Contraindications
Fleet Bisacodyl Enemas should not be used by patients with the following conditions:
- Kidney disease.
- Electrolyte imbalance.
- Low levels of potassium, sodium phosphorus, or magnesium.
Fleet Enema Bisacodyl Specifications
- Manufactured by Fleet Laboratories.
- Product ID #: 750
- Latex free.
- Sodium free.
- Active Ingredient: bisacodyl, USP 10 mg for each 30 mL dose.
- Size: 1.25 ounce.
- HCPCS code: A4649
Fleet Enema Use Instructions
- Additional Information