Customers Also Bought
Enluxtra Wound Dressing, by Osnovation Systems, is one of the best self-adaptive dressings money can buy. As the first and only self-regulating super-absorbent fiber dressing with the highest adaptive absorbency and built-in adaptive hydration function, it offers incredibly advanced healing technology at an incredible value. Its variable local functionality and super absorbency give it the ability to work on any open wound, no matter the severity, the stage, or the drainage level.
Enluxtra Humifiber Wound Dressing expedites the sloughing process of wounds. The natural autolytic process of the dressing liquefies the solid and viscous components of the wound, then absorbs them along with the exudate fluid. During this process, Enluxtra dressing also helps to cut down on odors that may occur from the wound. Because of these qualities, Enluxtra can be left on a wound for up to seven days, depending on the amount of drainage, which is more than twice as long as most other wound dressings. This makes it a favorite of medical professionals the world over.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Variable Local Functionality Provides Ability to Reversibly Change Its Local Function From Absorption to Hydration - and Back From Hydration to Absorption - Automatically, At Any Time, In Any Wound Area, When and Where Needed, Depending On Current Wound Condition.
- Highest On the Market Absorptive Capacity and Fluid Lock-In Ability Without Drying the Wound.
- Effective Maceration and Desiccation Prevention.
- Effective Natural Autolytic Debridement Support and Painless Slough Removal Ability.
- Ability to Jump-Start the Healing Process of Stagnant, Stubborn, and Stalled Wounds.
- May Be Left In Place For Up to Seven Days; Dressing Frequency Will Depend On Amount of Drainage.
- Drug-Free Bioburden Reduction.
- Painless Removal.
- Manufacturer: OSNovation Systems
- Measurements: 4 x 4, 6 x 6 Inch
- Product Numbers: AWD-5-1010C, AWD-5-1515C
Application Demo Video (4:42 minutes)
Patient Experience With Enluxtra Self-Adaptive Dressing Video (3:19 minutes)
Absorbency Test Video (2:25 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!