Medline Sterile ABD Pads are thick, easy-to-use extra absorbent pads made to cover wounds in the stomach area but is versatile enough to be used anywhere necessary. The soft, super absorbent non-woven outer layer is quickly able to absorb fluid into the secondary layers of the ABD Dressing, a cellulose center capable of handling a high amount of fluid. The center area of the pad is extra thick, allowing it absorb and disperse the fluids through the rest of the bandage. This extra thickness will prevent pooling so it can be left on the wound bed for a longer period of time. The hydrophobic back layer of the Medline Sterile ABD Pad is able to prevent strike through and all the edges are sealed to prevent linting.
The pads come in 5 Inch x 9 Inch, 8 Inch x 7.5 Inch and 8 Inch x 10 Inch sizes. Each pad is individually wrapped for sterility and are available in three quantity sizes to account for any situational need.
Product Features and Benefits
- Thick Padding for Extra Absorption
- Non-Woven Outer Layer Quickly Absorbs
- Wicked Away Fluids will Prevent Pooling
- Sealed Edges Prevent Bandage Linting
- Center Spreads Out Fluid Rather Than Retains
- Hydrophobic Back Layer Prevents Strike Through
- Three Quantity Sizes for Situational Needs
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Application: Wound Management
- Available Sizes
- 5 Inch x 9 Inch
- 8 Inch x 7.5 Inch
- 8 Inch x 10 Inch
- Latex Free: Yes
- Sterile: Yes
- HCPCS: A6251, A6252, A6253
- Product Numbers: NON21450, NON2153, NON2154
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!