Customers Also Bought
Crawford Healthcare KerraMax Care Dressing is comprised of four layers to be among the Super Absorbent Dressings to effectively absorb exudate. The top layer is a soft, non-woven material that allows for moisture to transpire. The next layer is comprised of a horizontal wicking layer to move the exudate evenly and takes it to the third layer, the super-absorbent core. This allows the dressing to have a dry appearance and touch. This exudate management prevents maceration for faster wound healing. Lastly, the final bottom layer is a heat-sealed layer preventing leakage for clean and comfortable wound care.
KerraMax Care Non-Adhesive wound dressing works well as a primary dressing and under moderate pressure when wrapping limb with a secondary dressing. The dressing can be stacked when needing to increase absorption at the beginning.
Purchase KerraMax Care Super-Absorbent Heavy Exudate Dressing Non-Adhesive in a box of 10 in size 4 x 9 inch and 4 x 4 inch.
Features and Benefits
- Vertical Wicking and Absorbent Core Creates Higher Absorption Capacity
- Core Locks in Bacteria/Unhealthy Exudate
- Helps Prevent Maceration
- Exudate Won't Leak
- Longer Wearing Reduces Dressing Changes
- Performance is Cost-Effective
- Manufacturer: Crawford Healthcare
- Brand: KerraMax Care
- Product Numbers PRD500-120, PRD500-50
- Adhesive: Non-Adhesive
- Application: Wound Care with Heavy Exudate
- Quantity: Box of 10
- Dimension Options: 4 x 9 Inch (10 x 22 cm), 4 x 4 Inch (10 x 10 cm)
- Dressing Type: Super Absorbent
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Non-Woven: Yes
Manuals and Documents
Benefits of KerraMax Care Video (6:29 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history