Customers Also Bought
What is the Drive Medical Pediatric Fingertip Pulse Oximeter?
The Pediatric Pulse Oximeter requires a prescription for use. This lightweight, portable Oxygen Accessory features a non-invasive spot check of oxygen saturation and pulse rate to help accurately monitor your child’s SpO2 (percentage of oxygen saturation in the blood) and pulse rate.
The Pediatric Oximeter (Drive 18707) features a low battery (uses two AAA batteries) indicator and comes with an easy operation auto-off feature. It comes with a silicon case, a lanyard, and a convenient handbag. It has an adorable, child-friendly design that young patients are sure to enjoy. The easy-to-read display has a brightness that is adjustable from levels 1 to 10.
Features and Benefits
Frequently Asked Questions
Which finger should you use for an oximeter?
Index and middle fingers give the fewest errors and are preferred by healthcare practitioners.
Can you use a oximeter on a baby?
Pulse oximeters can be used on infants under the right circumstances. Please see the article linked below titled "Performing Pulse Oximetry with the Infant Patient" for more information on accurately measuring a baby's blood oxygen levels.
Are finger pulse oximeters accurate?
Yes, finger pulse oximeters are reasonably accurate. Actual oxygen saturation tends to fall within a + or - 2% range in relation to the oximeter's measurements.
- Full product line of Oximeters
- MQ300 Oximeter: An adult fingertip oximeter by Drive.
- Duracell Procell AAA Batteries: Long-lasting, high-quality backup batteries for this product.
- Handheld Oximeter: A handheld pediatric oximeter that comes with two settings: spot-check and continuous. This item works for children who weight between 22 and 110 pounds.
- Hopkins Fingertip Oximeter: An alternative oximeter sized for children.
- OxiMax Disposable Pediatric Oximeter: A finger oximeter sensor for children that is sterile, single-use, and disposable. This item is for spot checks.
This item is for short-term monitoring and should not be used for continuous monitoring.
- Product Number: 18707
- Application: Pediatric Oximeter
- Adjustable Brightness Display Levels: 1 to 10
- Finger Size Range: 0.3 to 1.0 Inch
- Power: 2 AAA Batteries
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited
Manuals and Documents
- Product Brochure contains product features and specifications.
- Product Manual contains care and use instructions and safety information.
- Children's Hospital Colorado. Performing Pulse Oximetry (Pulse Ox) with the Infant Patient: EDUCATION FOR PROVIDERS.
- American Thoracic Society. Pulse Oximetry.
- Cleveland Clinic. Should You Get a Pulse Oximeter to Measure Blood Oxygen Levels? 2020.
- Additional Information