Customers Also Bought
The Drive Bariatric Transfer Bench is constructed with a 1-inch aluminum frame that is strong and sturdy. Manufactured by Drive Medical for bariatric patients, this transfer bench is lightweight but heavy duty. The Transfer Bench is made of corrosion resistant aluminum. Strong enough to support 500 lbs, the bench uses a durable blow-molded plastic bench and backrest to give the necessary support. It's adjustable to fit different size tubs and bathrooms becaue the armrests are reversible to fit on either side of the bench. Extra Large suction cups are also included to provide added safety when bench is in use. The bench has half inch incremental height adjustments using its unique "Dual Column" extension legs with Euro-style clip that will click when it's securely in place.
Features & Benefits
- Helpful as a Bath Transfer Bench or as a Shower Transfer Bench
- Aluminum Frame is Lightweight, Sturdy and Corrosion-Resistant
- Extra Large Locking Suction Cups provide Added Safety
- Height Adjustable
- Easy, Tool-Free Removable Back and Arms
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Number: 12025KD-1, 12025KD-2
- Quantity: Each, Case of 2
- Width (outside legs): 32.5 Inches
- Depth (outside legs): 24 Inches
- Seat Width: 26.5 Inches
- Seat Depth: 16.5 Inches
- Seat Height: 18.5 - 23.5 Inches
- Product Weight: 14 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 500 lbs.
- HCPCS Code: E0248
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime.
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history