Other Natura product(s)
- Stomahesive Skin Barrier with Cut-to-Fit Opening and Tan Tape Collar
- Natura Drainable Pouch Transparent with 1-Sided Comfort Panel
- Natura Stomahesive Skin Barrier with Cut-to-Fit Opening
- Drainable Pouch with 2-Sided Comfort Panel and Tail Clip - Opaque
- Drainable Pouch Opaque with 1-Sided Comfort Panel
- Natura Durahesive extended wear Skin Barriers
Customers Also Bought
ConvaTec 9 Inch SUR-FIT Natura Urostomy Pouch, manufactured by ConvaTec, is a dependable, closed-end bag for a two-piece ostomy system.
When coupled with a Natura Stomahesive Skin Barrier, this reliable urostomy pouch produces a series of detectable "clicks," which instills the user with feeling confident and secure.
Offering a straightforward snap-on, snap-off construction, this urostomy pouch allows users to easily and quickly change the pouch without removing the skin barrier from the integument. When you are ready to replace the skin barrier, though, be certain to use an adhesive remover, as many people find it helpful.
In addition to delivering convenience, the SUR-FIT Natura Urostomy Pouch features a one-sided soft, fabric-like comfort panel, which increases your comfort while using an ostomy system. Each box two contains universal night drainage adapters, too.
Order now and boost your confidence with your ostomy system today!
SUR-FIT Natura Urostomy Pouch Features and Benefits
- 2 Accuseal night drainage adapters per box.
- Audible security.
- Double-sided comfort panel.
- Easy snap-off/snap-on design.
- Fold over tab.
- Locking mechanism offers peace of mind.
- Users are able to quickly change pouches.
SUR-FIT Natura Urostomy Pouch Specifications
- Product Numbers: 401538, 401539, 401540, and 401541.
- Color: Transparent.
- Size: 9 inches.
- Application: To collect contents from a stoma.
- Manufacturer: ConvaTec.
- HCPCS Code: A5073.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A