Other Natura product(s)
- Stomahesive Skin Barrier with Cut-to-Fit Opening and Tan Tape Collar
- Natura Drainable Pouch Transparent with 1-Sided Comfort Panel
- Natura Stomahesive Skin Barrier with Cut-to-Fit Opening
- Drainable Pouch with 2-Sided Comfort Panel and Tail Clip - Opaque
- Drainable Pouch Opaque with 1-Sided Comfort Panel
- Natura Durahesive extended wear Skin Barriers
Customers Also Bought
ConvaTec 5 Inch SUR-FIT Natura Closed-End Ostomy Pouch, manufactured by ConvaTec, is a completely reliable, yet small closed-end pouch for a two-piece ostomy system. This specific system is constructed for one-time use, which allows users to say "goodbye" to uncomfortable tail clips and draining sessions.
When coupled with a Natura Stomahesive Skin Barrier, this reliable ostomy pouch offers a series of discernible "clicks," which provide users with confidence in knowing that their system is completely secure.
In addition to imparting the user with confidence, this ostomy pouch allows users to quickly and effortlessly swap out the pouch or vent the system without removing the skin barrier from the integument. When you are ready to exchange the skin barrier, make sure to take advantage of an adhesive remover, too, as many individuals find it beneficial.
Offering a single-sided comfort panel, this ostomy pouch assists with reducing noise levels and malodors, helping you to maintain the utmost discretion.
According to ConvaTec, this ostomy pouch is specifically designed to complement a wide variety of lifestyles, including colostomy, day wear, bathing, after irrigation, intimacy, travel, active, and swimming.
Order this extensive line and feel secure and confident with your ostomy system today!
ConvaTec 5 Inch SUR-FIT Natura Closed-End Ostomy Pouch Features and Benefits
- Discernible security.
- Easy snap-off/snap-on design.
- Evenly distributes pouch content.
- Locking mechanism offers peace of mind.
- Low-profile design.
- Single-sided comfort panel, which increases discretion.
- Specifically designed for one-time use.
- Two-piece design allows easy pouch removal for venting or changing.
- Users are able to quickly change pouches.
ConvaTec 5 Inch SUR-FIT Natura Closed-End Ostomy Pouch Specifications
- Color: Opaque.
- Size: 5 inches.
- Application: To collect contents from a stoma.
- Manufacturer: ConvaTec.
- HCPCS Code: A5054.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A