Other Natura product(s)
- Natura Stomahesive Skin Barrier with Cut-to-Fit Opening
- Natura Durahesive extended wear Skin Barriers
- Stomahesive Skin Barrier with Cut-to-Fit Opening and Tan Tape Collar
- Durahesive Skin Barrier with Cut-to-Fit Opening
- Drainable Pouch with 2-Sided Comfort Panel and Tail Clip - Opaque
- Drainable Pouch Opaque with 1-Sided Comfort Panel
Customers Also Bought
SUR-FIT Natura Drainable Pouch, manufactured by ConvaTec, is a reliable, drainable bag for a two-piece ostomy system, specifically a high output stoma.
When connected to a Natura Stomahesive Skin Barrier, this dependable ostomy bag offers a series of audible "clicks," which instills a sense of security and confidence.
Featuring an uncomplicated snap-off, snap-on design, this ostomy bag allows users to quickly and effortlessly change the pouch without separating the skin barrier from the integument. When you are ready to replace the skin barrier, make sure to utilize an adhesive remover, as many people find it beneficial.
In addition to being able to quickly change the bag, the SUR-FIT Natura 14 Inch Drainable Ostomy Pouch features a single-sided soft, fabric-like comfort panel, which greatly increases user comfort.
Each box comes with one complimentary tail closure, one night drainage adapter, and five replacement filters. The removable filter significantly reduces pouch "ballooning" and neutralizes odor. The drainage adapter features an anti-reflux valve, which inhibits liquid output backflow, too. The outlet, additionally, comes with a spout and cap that easily and quickly drains high liquid output.
Order now and feel secure and confident with your ostomy system today!
SUR-FIT Natura Drainable Pouch Features and Benefits
- 1 tail closure, 1 night drainage adapter, 5 replacement filters per box.
- Audible security.
- Drainable pouch.
- Easy snap-off/snap-on design.
- Evenly distributes pouch content.
- Locking mechanism offers peace of mind.
- Single-sided comfort panel.
- Users are able to quickly change pouches.
SUR-FIT Natura Drainable Pouch Specifications
- Product Numbers: 401557, 401558, and 401559.
- Color: Opaque.
- Size: 14 inches.
- Application: To contain contents from a stoma.
- Manufacturer: ConvaTec.
- HCPCS Code: A4413.
- Additional Information