Other Activelife product(s)
- ActiveLife One-Piece Drainable Pouch with Stomahesive Skin Barrier
- ActiveLife One-Piece Drainable Cut-to-Fit Pouch with Durahesive Plus Skin Barrier
- ActiveLife One-Piece Pre-Cut Drainable Pouch with Stomahesive Skin Barrier
- ActiveLife Convex One-Piece Pre-Cut Urostomy Pouch with Durahesive Skin Barrier
- ActiveLife Convex One-Piece Pre-Cut Drainable Pouch with Durahesive Skin Barrier
Customers Also Bought
The ActiveLife One-Piece Drainable Pouch with Cut-to-Fit Stomahesive Skin Barrier is transparent with a 1-sided comfort panel and tape collar. A lightweight, flexible, one piece system, the ostomy system combines the skin barrier and pouch in one simple, easy-to-manage system. Cut-to-Fit pouches allow you to customize the size from 3/4 Inch up to 2-1/2 Inch. Often times, cut-to-fit pouches can be beneficial if your body is going through changes or your stoma is still healing.
One-Piece systems consist of a skin barrier and pouch joined together as a single unit. These provide greater simplicity than two-piece systems but require changing the entire unit, including skin barrier, when the pouch is changed.
Although each box comes with a tail closure, if you need a replacement, or perhaps just a spare you can always check out an Ostomy Pouch Bag Tail Closure. Also, an appropriate pair of scissors can be invaluable while cutting the skin barrier to the correct size so you may also want to check out the Medical World Curved Ostomy Scissors.
ActiveLife One-Piece Drainable Cut-to-Fit Pouch with Stomahesive Skin Barrier Features, Benefits and Specifications
Features and Benefits
- Drainable and Cut-To-Fit configuration.
- Transparent with comfort panel and tape collar.
- Cut to fit stoma sizes from 3/4 inch up to 2-1/2 inch.
- Includes 1 tail closure per box.
- Item Numbers: 022771, 125330
- Pouch Length: 12 Inch
- Color: Transparent
- HCPCS Code: A5061
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A