Medline Chrome Grabs are designed with a knurled-texture grip that provides maximum safety and reduces the risk of slipping. They are perfect for locations within the home, such as in the restroom, the kitchen, laundry room, along stairways, or any other place you feel may need added prevention from potential falls. MedLine Grab Bars can easily be combined with a transfer bench or elevated toiled seat for added stability and safety. Chrome Grab Bars are available in five sizes: 12, 16, 18, 24, 32 inch.
MedLine also offers Grab Bars that are specifically made to fit securely to the side of the bathtub and on the shower wall, such as the Tub Grab Bar - Bi-Level or Locking Side and the Ultra Grip Grab Bar.
Product Features and Benefits
- Knurled-Texture Grip
- Reduces the Risk of Falls
- Provides Added Stability
- Povides Extra Safety on Stairs
- Ideal for Use in Any Room
- Manufacturer: MedLine
- Product Numbers: G81060KEM, MDS86012CHR, MDS86016CHR, MDS86018CHR, MDS86024CHR, MDS86024CHRH, MDS86032CHR
- Sizes: 12, 16, 18, 24, 32 Inch
- Grip Type: Knurled-Texture
- Material: Chrome
- Application: Safety Grab Bar
- Latex Free: No
- UNSPSC: 42211608
Manuals and Documents
- Safety Catalog contains falls management and patient safety catalog
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
P.S. If you have to go with these you can order them cheaper with Model # MDS86012CHRH from Shop.Medline and the money saved almost covers the cost for the missing hardware. I found the drill bit sizes here in another review. Good luck folks!