Customers Also Bought
Ultra Grip Grab Bars, manufactured by Carex, provide safe, secure hand holds to assist in the shower and bathroom. Able to attach to most smooth, flat and non-porous bathroom surfaces, this grab bar can support up to 250 pounds when properly fastened. Protect yourself and prevent falls and accidents with the sturdy Ultra Grip Grab Bar.
Most important to your safety, these Ultra Grip Grab Bars feature a reliable visual indicator so you know when the Grab Bars are properly attached. Powerful dual-locking suction cups fasten tightly and dependably.
No installation is required, these Grab Bars are ready to go out of the box. Simply find a smooth, flat surface to help you in and out of the shower or bathtub. Available in 12 inch, 16 inch, and 19 inch with a third suction cup that can pivot for added versatility.
Carex Ultra Grip Grab Bar Features and Benefits
- Powerful Dual-Locking Suction Cups Provide Safe, Reliable and Strong Support
- Easy Grip Bar with Non-Slip Surface
- Visual Indicator Appears Green when Properly Fastened
- Easy to Install and Remove, No Tools Required
- Perfect for Travel as Well
- Provides Excellent Support Moving in and out of Showers and Bathtubs
Carex Ultra Grip Grab Bar Specifications
- Product Number: B20000, B19600, B19700
- Product Length: 12 in., 16 in., 19 in. (Pivot)
- Product Width: 4.5 in.
- Product Depth: 3.15 in.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Product Weight: 0.75 lbs., 0.86 lbs., 1.12 lbs.
- Manufacturer: Carex
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsIt says (Pivot) by the 19 inch grab bar. Could you please clarify what that means? I own the 12 inch grab bar and was going to buy some for an elderly relative. I don't know if one that pivots would be better or not? I'm not exactly sure what that means and how it Pivots. I'd appreciate any help you can provide. Thank you.Question by: dee on Nov 6, 2015 6:31:57 PMThe 19-inch model, which is not pictured, has a centralized pivot that will help a person reposition the grab bar without having to remove the entire unit.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 18, 2016 2:17:00 PM