Medline Guardian Tub Grab Bar Features and Selections
Choose Clamp Style
Choose between bi-level style clamp or locks to side clamp. Both clamp styles securely fasten the grab bar to most bath tubs with a width size of 2-3/4 to 6-1/4 inches.
The dual handle design allows multiple hand-hold positions with different angles to help meet individual needs.
Adapts to Most Tubs
The clamp-on tub rail design allows these grab bars to attach to a wide variety of bathtubs. They can be positioned towards the end, middle or anywhere along the side of the bath that has the appropriate width size.
Protective Rubber Pads
Protective rubber pads located on the clamping surface protects the side of your bath tub from scuffs and mars.
Guardian Tub Grab Bars come in two different clamp styles--bi-level or locks to side. These bathtub grab bars offer a step-through design that provides unobstructed ingress and egress. The smooth design offers better hand positioning.
Finding the right tub safety bar for safe entry and exit from the tub should not be difficult. The popular Medline Deluxe Tub Grab Bar has a simple design that is easy to use, easy to set up and requires little effort to maintain. The tub support bar has a step-through clamp design that makes it easy to step into and get out of the tub without any interference. The tall handle with both a curved and straight bar allows the user to use two hands for extra support. Installation is easy with the clamp-style design that does not require any tools for installation or removal. These tub assist bars clamp on the tub to allow you to position it anywhere on the side of the tub that meets your specific needs.
Anatomy of a Bathtub Safety Grab Bar
Product Features and Benefits
- Bathtub Grab Bar Safety Rail
- Clamp on Tub Rail
- Severs as a Bathtub Support Bar
- Easy to Install; Requires no Tools
- Step Through Clamp for Easy Entry
- Dual Handle for Easy Access
- Curved and Straight Bars for Preference
- Tub Rails for Elderly
- Fits a Wide Variety of Tubs
- Inside Rubber Pads for Scuff-Free Tub Surface
- Tub Assist Bar
- Product Numbers: G98006, G98006H, MDS86321W, MDS86321WH
- Width (inside adjustable): 2.75 to 6.25 Inch
- Length: 11 Inches
- Shipping Data for Bi-Level
- Shipping Dimensions: 9.5 x 7.3 x 18.5 Inch
- Shipping Weight: 4.25 lbs
- Shipping Data for Locks to Side
- Shipping Dimensions: 8.25 x 6 x 20 Inch
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs
- Finish: White or Stainless-White
- Mount: Bath Tub
- Clamp Styles: Bi-Level or Locks to Side
- Texture: Smooth
- Latex Free: Yes
- Weight Capacity: 250 Pounds
- Manufacturer: Medline
- HCPCS Code: E0241, E0246
Demonstration of the Deluxe Tub Safety Handle Video (3:22 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- Product HCPCS contains medical reimbursement information.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhere can I buy the Medline tub grab bar in St. Louis, MO?Question by: mchael on Nov 28, 2017 3:40:00 PMAvailability is based on the distribution of the manufacturer. It's best to contact them for specific information.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Feb 26, 2018 9:07:00 AM