Customers Also Bought
CanDo Kettlebell Overview
CanDo Kettlebells are vinyl coated, color-coded cast iron kettlebells designed for strength training, rehabilitation, physical therapy, and a wide range of exercises. These kettlebells are available in multiple sizes and even a 5-piece bundle option. Fabrication Enterprises has a great line of CanDo products made for physical therapy and home exercise, including the CanDo Vinyl Coated Iron Dumbbells.
Features and Benefits
- Cast Iron With Vinyl Coating
- Color-Coded for Easy Identification
- Great for Rehabilitation and Strength Training
- Use for a Wide Range of Exercises
- Coating Reduces Potential for Floor Scratches
- Multiple Sizes and Bundle Options
Size and Set Options
- 10-3196: CanDo Vinyl-Coated Kettlebell - Gray - 25 Pounds - 8 x 9 x 5 Inches
- 10-3197: CanDo Vinyl-Coated Kettlebell - Orange - 30 Pounds - 8 x 9 x 6 Inches
- 10-3199: Five-Piece Set (One Each: 5, 7.5, 10, 15, 20 Pounds) - 18 x 12 x 14 Inches
The CanDo Vinyl Coated Kettlebells can be used for a wide range of exercises. Some of these include squats, deadlifts, suitcase lunges, situps to press, kettlebell swings, and many others. The versatile design of kettlebells makes them an incredible addition to any home gym and they can even be used alone for a fulfilling workout. For the best results, many people prefer to follow the instruction of a video or PDF. These free training exercises can be found all over the internet!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Can the smaller kettlebells be held with two hands?
A: Yes. These kettlebells are all designed with an ergonomic and comfortable hand grip.
Q: Will these kettlebells stand upright?
A: Yes. These kettlebells have a flat bottom that prevents falling or wobbling.
Q: What are these kettlebells made out of?
A: These kettlebells are made of cast iron and coated with a vinyl layer that protects surfaces.
- Manufacturer: Fabrication Enterprises
- Brand: CanDo
- Product Numbers: 10-3196, 10-3197, 10-3199
- Material: Cast Iron
- Vinyl Coated: Yes
- Color Coded: Yes
- Application: Kettlebell
Manuals and Documents
50 Most Effective Kettlebell Exercises (6:18 minutes)
30 Minute Full Body Kettlebell Workout (34:17 minutes)
Home Kettlebell Exercise for Seniors (25:17 minutes)
Kettlebell Workout for Beginners (12:52 minutes)
30 Minute Kettlebell Workout for Women (36:12 minutes)
- Additional Information