Other Boost product(s)
- Nestle BOOST VHC Very High Calorie Nutritional Drink - Very Vanilla, 8 oz (257 mL)
- BOOST PLUS Complete Nutrition Drink
- BOOST BREEZE Fruit Nutritional Drinks
- Boost Glucose Control Nutritional Shakes - Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry
- Nestle Boost Pudding - Vanilla, Chocolate
- BOOST HIGH PROTEIN Nutritional Drink
- Boost Calorie Smart
Customers Also Bought
Boost Nutrition Drink is a great-tasting Oral Nutritional Supplement from Nestle for those who need to augment their regular diet. Rich in vitamins and minerals Boost features great flavor with 240 cal per 8 ounce serving. Boost Nutrition Supplement Drink is the Nutritional Supplement your patients will enjoy drinking. Vitamin- and mineral-fortified, the Boost Nutrition Supplement Drink contains CalciLock™ blend of essential nutrients to help support bone health. Boost Nutrition Supplement Drink also contains antioxidants (selenium, vitamins C & E and beta carotene) to help support a healthy immune system.
Boost Nutrition Supplement Features & Benefits
- Blend of 26 vitamins and minerals.
- Packaged in Tetra Brik cartons.
- Suitable as a mini-meal or snack.
- Contains CalciLock™† blend of essential nutrients to help support bone health.†CalciLock™ is a combination of essential nutrients to help build and maintain strong bones. This nutrient blend includes calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, and vitamins D, C & K and is designed to help support healthy bone development.
- 10 grams high-quality protein.
Boost Nutrition Supplement Drink Specifications
- Boost Nutrition Supplement Drink Product Numbers: 4390067438, 4390067538, 4390067639.
- Flavor Options: Very Vanilla, Rich Chocolate, Creamy Strawberry.
- Size: 8 ounces.
- Protein Source: milk protein concentrate, soy protein isolate.
- Caloric Distribution (% of kcal)
- Protein: 17%
- Carbohydrate: 68%
- Fat: 15%
- NPC:N Ratio: 128:1
- n6:n3 Ratio: 4.9:1
- Osmolality (mOsm/kg water) Vanilla/Chocolate/Strawberry: 625
- Meets 100% RDI for 24 key micronutrients: 1185 mL
- Water: 85%
- Appropriate for these diets: lactose-free, gluten-free, low-residue, kosher.
- Not for individuals with galactosemia.
- Packaging: Carton - Tetra Brik
- Manufacturer: Nestle.
- Brand: Boost.
- HCPCS code: B4150.
Boost Nutritional Support
- Inadequate oral intake
- Reduced appetite
Water, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Vegetable Oil (Canola, High Oleic Sunflower, Corn), Soy Protein Isolate, and less than 0.5% of Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Cellulose Gel and Gum, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Ascorbate, Choline Bitartrate, Calcium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Carrageenan, Ascorbic Acid, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Niacinamide,Vitamin D3, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Beta Carotene, Riboflavin, Chromium Chloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin B12.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product Questionsdoes the boost product have any artificial sugarQuestion by: Mary Myles on Oct 29, 2016 3:57:56 AMThis is not an item we carry in our warehouse and therefore cannot accurately answer that question. We recommend contacting the manufacturer for a clearer answer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Feb 8, 2017 2:27:00 PM