Other Ensure product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Ensure Plus is a Therapeutic Nutrition Shake by Abbott Nutrition that provides concentrated calories and protein to help patients gain or maintain a healthy weight. The Ensure Plus Drink can benefit patients who have malnutrition, are at nutritional risk, or are experiencing involuntary weight loss. Ensure Plus Therapeutic Nutrition Shake is for oral use and comes in butter pecan, chocolate, strawberry and vanilla flavors. In addition, Ensure Plus is available in single units, case of 6 or a case of 24 in 8 oz recloseable tetra cartons, 8 oz bottles or 1 quart bottles ensuring you have the required amount needed for weight gain.
Designed for sole-source nutrition, Ensure Plus contains 26 vitamins and minerals with essential antioxidants to support immune system and 80 percent daily value of Vitamin D for bone health. The Ensure Plus for weight gain is high in calories to with an excellent source of protein balanced with fiber to maintain regularity. For heart health, Abbott Ensure Plus uses plant-based omega-3 fatty acid. For other dietary needs, Ensure Plus is gluten-free, halal and kosher. The formula is suitable for lactose intolerance but not for people with galactosemia.
Features, Benefits, Specifications, Instructions, Ingredients, Nutrition Information
Features and Benefits:
- Offers Complete, Balanced Nutrition
- Supports Weight Gain (5 Cal/mL)
- Excellent Source of Protein (13 g/serving)
- Supports Immune System
- Promotes Healthy Digestive Tract health
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids to Support Heart Health
- 26 Essential Vitamins and Minerals
- Good Source of Fiber
- Supports Bone Health
- Manufacturer: Abbott Nutrition
- Brand: Ensure
- Tetra Carton Item Numbers: 64905, 64907, 64909, 64911
- Bottle Item Numbers: 58251, 58299, 58301, 58303
- Chocolate Quart Bottle Item Number: 58262
- Size: 8 oz, 1 Quart Bottle (58251, 58262)
- Container: Tetra Carton, Bottle and Quart Bottle
- Flavors: Vanilla, Milk Chocolate, Strawberry, Butter Pecan
- Users: Adults
- Application: Oral Nutrition Supplement
- Suitable for Lactose Intolerance
- UNSPSC Code: 42231801
- HCPCS Code: B4152
- Brochure for Ensure Plus Therapeutic Nutrition
Vanilla Flavor: Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Canola Oil, Soy Protein Isolate, Corn Oil, Short-Chain Fructooligosaccharides, Pea Protein Concentrate. Less than 0.5% of the Following: Natural & Artificial Flavor, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Carrageenan, Ferrous Sulfate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Cupric Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Chromium Chloride, Folic Acid, Sodium Molybdate, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Vitamin D3, and Cyanocobalamin. Contains milk and soy ingredients.
Instructions for Use
- Tastes best when chilled, or can be served at room temperature.
- Shake well before consuming.
- For bottles, do not use if band around cap or inner seal is missing or broken.
- Remove protective band on bottle and twist off cap.
- Invert cap and place on foil seal.
- Press cap down to pierce foil, then turn cap a half turn.
- Lift off and throw away foil.
- Pour and enjoy!
PediaSure Grow & Gain Therapeutic Nutrition Information:
Volume 8 fl oz Calories 350 Protein 13 grams Fat 11 grams Trans Fat 0 grams Carbohydrates 51 grams Dietary Fiber 3 grams Vitamin A 25% RDI Vitamin D 80% RDI Vitamin E 30% RDI Vitamin K 25% RDI Vitamin C 60% RDI Vitamin B12 25% RDI Vitamin B6 25% RDI Niacin 25% RDI Biotin 25% RDI Pantothenic Acid 25% RDI Sodium 220 mg Potassium 400 mg Chloride 8% RDI Calcium 30% RDI Phosphorus 30% RDI Magnesium 25% RDI Iodine 25% RDI Manganese 60% RDI Copper 25% RDI Iron 25% RDI Zinc 30% RDI Selenium 30% RDI Chromium 25% RDI Molybdenum 60% RDI
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Abbott Nutrition Sub Brand Ensure
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history