Other PediaSure product(s)
PediaSure Grow & Gain is a source of Complete, Balanced Nutrition® especially designed for the oral feeding of children 2 to 13 years of age. Studies have clinically proven that Grow & Gain helps kids grow, especially for kids falling behind on growth or at risk for malnutrition making this the #1 Pediatrician recommended brand.
PediaSure Grow & Gain is milk-based with a balanced distribution of protein, fat and carbohydrates. It's packed with important ingredients such as DHA Omega-3, for brain and eye health, and antioxidants vitamin C, E and selenium to support the child's immune system. It meets or exceeds 100 percent of the DRIs for protein and 25 essential vitamins and minerals for children 2 to 8 years of age in 1000 mL, and for children 9 to 13 years of age in 1500 mL.
Pediasure® Grow & Gain is available in 8 ounce bottles in great tasting Banana, Chocolate, Strawberry and Vanilla. It comes as a ready-to-drink shake for easy oral consumption but may also be used for tube feeding. PediaSure Grow & Gain Therapeutic Nutrition is offered in 8 ounce cans for hospitals and other health care facilities. This ensures the contents are used upon opening and not resealed to regulate freshness and avoid contamination. For other dietary needs Grow and Gain is gluten-free, kosher and halal and suitable for individuals with lactose intolerance, but not for children with galactosemia.
Features, Benefits, Specifications, Ingredients, Precautions, Preparation and Nutrition Information
Features and Benefits:
- Pediatrician Recommended
- Meets or Exceeds 100% of the DRIs for Protein
- Meets or Exceeds 100% of the DRIS for Minerals
- Contains 25 Essential Vitamins and Minerals
- Suitable for Lactose Intolerance
- Great Tasting Flavors
- Clinically Proven
- Supports Brain and Eye Health
- Supports Immune System
- Can or Bottle Container Option
- Manufacturer: Abbott Nutrition
- Brand: PediaSure
- Product Numbers: 51880, 51882, 51884, 55897, 58049, 58052, 58055, 58058, 58526, 59682, 63319
- Size: 8 oz
- Quantity: Each, Pack of 6, Case of 24
- Container: Bottle, Can
- Flavors: Banana, Chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla
- Preparation: Ready-to-Use
- Application: Pediatric Oral Supplement
- User: Children, Ages 1-13
- UNSPSC Code: 42231802
- HCPCS Code: B4160
- Brochure for PediaSure Grow & Gain
- Brochure for PediaSure Grow & Gain Therapeutic Nutrition
Liquid Vanilla: Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar, Blend of Vegetable Oils (Canola, Corn), Milk Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Nonfat Milk. Less than 0.5% of: Natural & Artificial Flavor, Cellulose Gel, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Tuna Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Salt, Carrageenan, Potassium Hydroxide, Inositol, Taurine, Stevia Leaf Extract, Ferrous Sulfate, Monk Fruit Extract, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, L-Carnitine, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Lutein, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Sodium Molybdate, Phylloquinone, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin B12. Allergens: Contains milk and soy ingredients
- Grow & Gain is a specialized formula for children 1 to 13 years of age and not intended for infants 1 year of age and under unless specified by a physician.
- May be used for enteral feeding but not for IV use.
- Do not feed children with a galactosemia allergy.
- Consult pediatrician before using this product.
- Shake well before consuming.
- Best tasting when served chilled.
- Once opened, refrigerate and use within 48 hours (If not for Institutional use).
PediaSure Grow & Gain Nutrition Information:
Volume 8 fl oz Calories 240 Protein 7 grams Fat 9 grams Trans Fat 0 grams Carbohydrates 33 grams Dietary Fiber Less than 1 gram Sugars 12 grams Vitamin A 500 IU Vitamin D 160 IU Vitamin E 6.0 IU Vitamin K 16 mcg Vitamin C 24 mg Vitamin B12 1.5 mcg Vitamin B6 .06 mg Niacin 2.0 mg Choline 83 mg Biotin 45 mcg Pantothenic Acid 2.5 mg Sodium 90 mg Potassium 350 mg Chloride 270 mg Calcium 250 mg Phosphorus 200 mg Magnesium 40 mg Iodine 23 mcg Manganese .04 mg Copper 0.2 mg Iron 2.7 mg Zinc 1.5 mg Selenium 7.0 mcg Chromium 12 mcg Molybdenum 7.5 mcg
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Abbott Nutrition Sub Brand PediaSure
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!