Customers Also Bought
Benecalorie Food Enhancer Supplement Overview
Benecalorie Calorie & Protein Food Enhancer is a low volume, calorie-dense nutrition supplement that provides concentrated nutrition. Benecalorie offers 330 calories and 7 g of high-quality protein per 1.5 oz serving. The neutral flavor of Benecalorie mixes easily with other foods to allow for flexible serving options and help reduce taste fatigue. This calorie and protein food enhancer is a medical food intended for useunder medical supervision. Benecalorie is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Benecalorie Features & Benefits
- Highly concentrated source of calories and protein.
- 330 calories and 7 g of high-quality protein per 1.5 fl oz serving (44 mL).
- Mixes well into most foods and beverages.
- Allows for flexible serving options.
- Recipes available at www.NestleHealthScience.us and www.nestlenutritionstore.com.
- Benecalorie Product Number: 282500.
- Size: 1.5 Ounce.
- kcal/mL: 7.5.
- Caloric Distribution (% of kcal)
- Protein: 9%
- Carbohydrate: 0%
- Fat: 91%
- Protein Source: calcium caseinate (milk)
- Flavor: Unflavored.
- Application: Calorie and protein enhancer.
- Appropriate for these diets: lactose-free*, low-residue, cholesterol-free, kosher (*Not for individuals with galactosemia)
- Container Type. Cup.
- User: Adults.
- Manufacturer: Nestle.
- Brand: Benecalorie..
- UNSPSC Code: 42231803.
- HCPCS Code: B4155.
Benecalorie Nutritional Support
- Increased energy requirements
- Fluid-restricted diets
- Volume sensitivity
UnflavoredHigh Oleic Sunflower Oil, Calcium Caseinate (from Milk), Mono- and Diglycerides, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Sorbic Acid and Benzoic Acid and Mixed Tocopherols (to maintain freshness), Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Polysorbate 80, Zinc Sulfate, Sucralose.
Oral Administration: Shake vigorously before opening. Stir contents of BENECALORIE® single serving cup into foods or beverages. Recommended foods and beverages include milkshakes, nutritional supplements, yogurt, hot cereal, and mashed potatoes..
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR TUBE FEEDING ADMINISTRATION
- Additional Information