Bariatric Wheelchair Scale is designed for heavy duty use. This Portable Wheelchair Scale can be moved to accommodate the needs of the patient. With a capacity of 1000 pounds, this Bariatric Scale accommodates manual wheelchairs, power wheelchairs, dialysis patients and walk-on patients. Manufactured by Detecto with clinical-grade construction, this Bariatric Scale provides a low profile platform that allows wheelchair entry from two directions. Easy access ramps are built into the scale platform to provide easy wheelchair loading and off-loading. The platform size is spacious, measuring 40 x 30 inches to serve oversized bariatric wheelchairs. Made in the USA, this Portable Wheelchair Scale has wheels integrated into the lightweight frame for easy moving from room to room. Built-in carry handles also make this Wheelchair Scale easy to carry with you. The Detecto Bariatric Wheelchair Scale features the most level surface for weighing, because it has stainless steel load cells and self-aligning feet.
Detecto Bariatric Portable Wheelchair Scale provides weight, height and body mass index (BMI) for any bariatric patient. The measurement data may be outputted to EMR or HER software through a standard RS232 Serial port or USB ports. An optional Wi-Fi Ethernet connection is also available. The Detecto Bariatric Wheelchair Scale also interfaces with a personal computer or printer. This Portable Bariatric Wheelchair Scale stores up to 99 tare weights to compensate for the weight of the wheelchair. This Bariatric Scale has a Hold/Release button to retain weight after the patient leaves the scale platform.
Detecto Bariatric Portable Wheelchair Scale Features & Benefits
- Accommodates new extra-wide wheelchairs up to 40 inches wide.
- Stores weight of wheelchair (tare) for quick patient weight calculation.
- Two-way easy access ramps.
- BMI calculations.
- EMR and MHR ready.
- Integrated carrying handle makes portability easy.
- Integrated wheels provides mobility from room to room.
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet capability can be added as an option – MedVue Analyzer. (MedVue Analyzer is displayed with the Bariatric Scale above)
Detecto Bariatric Portable Wheelchair Scale Specifications
- Detecto Bariatric Portable Wheelchair Scale Product Number: BRW1000.
- Width: 40 Inch.
- Depth: 30 Inch.
- Platform Dimensions: 40 W x 30 D Inch.
- Weight: 75 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs.
- Measurement Increments: 0.2 lbs.
- Color: White with Black Base.
- Display Type: LCD Digital.
- Display Functions
- Weight: 5-digit, 7/8 inch.
- Height: 4-digit, ½ inch.
- Keyboard: Membrane with 19 keys.
- Materials: Aluminum.
- Application Wheelchair Scale for Bariatric Patients.
- Power Supply: 6 x C Batteries (Alkaline, Ni-Cad or NiMH).
- AC Power Supply may be special ordered.
- Platform Type: Platform.
- Prop 65: No.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Manufacturer: Detecto.
- UPC Code: 809161139303.
- HCPCS Code: E1639.
Detecto Bariatric Portable Wheelchair Scale Video
Bariatric Portable Wheelchair Scale Additional Information
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!