Customers Also Bought
Detecto 7550 Wall Mount Fold Up Wheelchair Scale by Detecto are wheelchair scales that easily accommodate most wheelchairs. It takes up minimal space when installed in a medical facility hallway, clinical office or patient room.
The Detecto 7550 Scale has a spacious platform on which patients may be weighed in a wheelchair, chair or while standing. It also has a large weight capacity that is ideal for large patients or those in a wheelchair.
The wheelchair scale folds up compact against the wall to conserve floor space when not in use. The platform is then gently lowered into place with a gas spring lifting mechanism. Patients can then be wheeled onto the scales with two-way easy access ramps while the lip of the platform holds the wheelchair in place.
There is a multi-line LCD screen for the wheelchair scales, along with USB connectivity and optional wi-fi for EMR/EHR. It also has pushbutton and keypad tare for wheelchair weights. This scale can store 99 wheelchair tare weights and 200 transactions.
The scale It has a sturdy steel construction for durability. The platform and ramp for the scale have a textured and non-skid mat.
The fold-up wheelchair scales offer body mass index calculation. There is also an optional printer available. The platform is low to the ground for easy patient access. The scales can be used on carpet or hard-floor surfaces.
Wall-Mount Fold-Up Wheelchair Scales by Detecto has a 1000 lb/450 kg weight capacity with a 6.6"/17 cm compact profile. It measures 32.3" W x 33" D (82 cm W x 84 cm D). It uses 6 C batteries (not included) or an optional AC adapter.
Detecto® 7550 Features, Benefits, Specifications and Additional Information
Product Features and Benefits
- Easily Accommodates Most Wheelchairs
- Takes Up Minimal Space When Installed
- Weigh Patients in a Wheelchair, Chair or While Standing
- Ideal for Bariatric Weighing
- Folds Up Compact to Conserve Floor Space When Not in Use
- Two-Way Easy Access Ramps
- Platform Lip Holds Wheelchair in Place
- Pushbutton and Keypad Tare
- Accommodates Some Sizes of Power Wheelchairs
- Sturdy Steel Construction for Durability
- Textured and Non-Skid Mat
- Body Mass Index Calculation
- Use on Carpet or Hard-Floor Surfaces
- Store 99 Wheelchair Tare Weights
- Store 200 Transactions
- Item Number: 7550.
- Width: 32.3 Inches.
- Depth: 33 Inches.
- Weight Capacity: 1000 lb/450 kg.
- 6/6"/17 cm Compact Profile.
- Multi-Line LCD.
- USB Connectivity.
- Optional Wi-Fi for EMR/EHR.
- Optional Printer Available.
- Power with 6 C Batteries (Not Included) or Optional AC Adapter.
- Made in the USA.
- Manufacturer: Detecto.
- Folding Wheelchair Scale Flyer portrays the features of this wall mounted clinical scale.
- Wheelchair Scale 7550 offers detailed features and benefits of this Wall Mount Folding Wheelchair Scale.
- Model 7550 Wall-Mount Fold-Up Wheelchair Scales Testimonials from clinical scale users.
- 7550 Folding Wheelchair Scale Operations Manual includes installation instructions.
- Wall Mount Folding Wheelchair Scale Parts offers diagrams and replacement part numbers.
- Detecto 7550 Fold Up Wall Mount Wheelchair Scale Parts contains parts diagrams and part numbers for this office scale.
- Detecto 7550 Wheelchair Scale Warranty contains the manufacturer's warranty policy.
Detecto 7550 Wheelchair Scale Installation Video (4:39 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!