Customers Also Bought
Bard-Parker Stainless Steel Scalpel Blades are intended for surgical procedures that require tissue separation. These scalpel blades are incredibly sharp, which makes them the ideal tool for cutting and puncturing. The stainless steel technology and construction makes them highly durable and offers superior cutting advantages for greater strength and control. They provide consistent sharpness, which is a quality surgeons require of their surgical blades.
They are latex free, sterile and uniquely packaged for safety and ease of use. Use caution when removing the blade from the packaging. How the blade is handled before use can affect the performance of the blade. For example, dropping the blade in a metal bowl could potentially dull the cutting edge. They are available for purchase by the case (150) and in 3 thickness options, 10, 11, and 15.
Product Features and Benefits
- Uniquely Packaged for Maximum Safety
- Provides Greater Strength and Control
- Designed for Tissue Separation
- Blades Provide Consistent Sharpness
- Surgical Tool for Cutting and Puncturing
- Manufacturer: Aspen Surgical
- Product Numbers: 371210, 371211, 371215
- Blade Thickness: 10, 11, 15
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Sterile: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- Application: Scalpel Blade
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains product information
- Product Instruction Manual contains product instructions for use
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Aspen Surgical Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!