Bard-Parker Disposable Scalpels are high quality scalpels that are designed for single use. They are intended for surgical procedures and are designed with superior blade sharpness. They are constructed of stainless steel, which provides surgeons with maximum control and durability. Each scalpel is individually packaged for safety and ease of use. They are disposable, so they are disposed of before the blade has a chance to dull from multiple uses. Because they are incredibly sharp, removal from packaging should be done with great care to avoid unwanted cuts or damage to the blade.
They are sterile and are not made with natural rubber latex. They are available for purchase by the case (100) and come with 3 blade thickness options, 10, 11, and 15. Aspen Surgical also offers non-disposable scalpel blades, such as Stainless Steel Scalpel Blades and Carbon Steel Scalpel Blades.
Product Features and Benefits
- Superior Strength and Durability
- Designed for Surgical Procedures
- Disposable and Individually Packaged
- Uniquely Packaged for Maximum Safety
- Sharp Blade Designed for Tissue Separation
- Manufacturer: Aspen Surgical
- Product Numbers: 371610, 371611, 371615
- Blade Thickness: 10, 11, 15
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Usage: Single Use
- Sterile: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- Grade: Surgical Grade
- Application: Scalpel Blade
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains product information
- Product Instructions contains instructions for use
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Aspen Surgical Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!