Customers Also Bought
The Bard-Parker Carbon Steel Scalpel Blades with Rib-Back Design are known for its precise surgical cutting. Aspen Surgical uses a proprietary steel composition increasing its strength with the addition of its Rib-Back design to create exceptional cutting control. The Bard-Parker is a trusted brand of surgical instruments used in emergency rooms and surgical facilities for tissue sepertion.
The surgical scalpels are available in size 10, 11 and 15 with the size clearly etched in the steel for easy detection. The scalpels are individually packaged in a foil pouch with a specialized inner liner for ease of use. The liner also protects the user when opening the pouch to reduce the risk of a sharp injury. The disposable scalpel blade needs to be disposed of properly in a sharps container.
You may be interested in sterile stainless steel scalpel blades that are also packaged sterile in a variety of blade sizes.
Features and Benefits:
- Convenient and Easy to Insert into Handle
- Proprietary Carbon Steel for High Performing Strength
- Consistent Product
- Rib-Back Design Increases Cutting Control
- Packaging Adds Convenience and Safety
- Size is Etched in Steel
- Manufacturer: Aspen Surgical
- Brand: Bard-Parker
- Item Numbers: 371110, 371111, 371115
- Quantity: Box of 150
- Sizes: 10, 11, 15
- Blade Material: Carbon Steel
- Latex Free: Yes
- Sterile: Yes
- Packaging: Individual Foil Peel-Packs
- Application: Surgical Scalpel
- Grade: Surgical Blade
- HCPCS Code: A9270
- The surgical blade is intended for single use only to avoid patient cross contamination and ensure blade's sharpness and accuracy.
- Receive proper training and instruction on handling of sharp instruments
- Do not twist or use force on the blade or it will break.
- Dispose of in facility-approved puncture-resistant sharps container.
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Aspen Surgical Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!