apex® Digital Clinical Scale with Sonar Height Rod provides an eye-level weight and height measurement for physician offices. The apex scale measures your weight and height by simply stepping upon the scale. Within one second both your weight and height will be displayed on the eye-level LCD screen. The sonar measurement is new in the clinical scale industry, offering better reliability for accurate readouts. Sonar measurement is more hygienic and faster than mechanical height measurements. It offers touchless measurements instantly.
The LCD screen interface has bold, large readouts that are easy to read and easy to use. The Apex scale also offers Body Mass Index (BMI) calculation. To calculate BMI, simply use the scroll arrows to enter the height measurement and then press the BMI key. This scale offers versatile connectivity with serial ports, micro USB-B port and options for Wi-Fi and Welch Allyn.
This scale quickly assembles right out of the box, requiring no tools. Shipping weight is only 41 pounds.
Apex scales are also available with mechanical height rods and may be viewed by clicking on the following link: Apex Scale with Mechanical Height Rod. Detecto also manufactures beam scales, pediatric scales, in bed scales and in floor scales.
Features & Benefits
- High-tech weight indicator.
- Versatile connectivity with USB port, serial ports, Wi-Fi or Welch Allyn options.
- Dual integrated wheels for easy transport from room to room.
- State-of-the-art sonar height or mechanical height measurements.
- Eye-level weight and height display.
- Sturdy column construction with easy to read LCD screen.
- Made in the USA.
- No tools assembly.
- Brochure describes the benefits and features for this clinical scale.
- Sonar Height Scale Flyer offers details about this new high tech feature.
- Owner's Manual contains instructions for setup, use and maintenance.
- Warranty provides detail information about warranty period and claims for this Detecto scale.
apex Digital Scale Demo and Review Video (1:27 minutes)
- Additional Information
Additional InformationOverall Dimensions
- WidthVariable 36, 39 or 42 Inch
- Depth19.5 Inch
- Height Range89.5 Inch
- Platform Size17 Inch Width x 17 Inch Depth x 2.75 Inch Height
- Shipping Dimensions58 x 20 x 6 Inch
- Weight32 Pounds
- Shipping Weight41 Pounds
- Weight Capacity600 Pounds
- Weight/Height Measurement UnitsPounds/Inch or Kilograms/Centimeters
- Height Rod Measurement24 to 86 Inch
- Ports2 RS232 serial ports and 1 micro USB-B port
- Height Rod MeasurementHL7 IEEE 11073 compliant (standard); Welch Allyn® device connectivity available on some models (CVSM, CSM, and LXI); Wi-Fi Ethernet models also available for wireless EMR/EHR
Dependability & Warranty
- Keypad6 buttons (Power, Lock/Release, Zero, BMI, Up Arrow, Down Arrow)
- Display TypeDual-row, seven-segment, clinical-blue LCD
- Number of CharactersWeight: 5 digit, 0.75 in (19 mm) high / Height/BMI: 4 digit, 0.4 in (10 mm) high
- Country of OrginUSA
- Warranty2 Years
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!