apex® Digital Clinical Scale with Mechanical Height Rod is designed for use in physician offices. This scale offers an eye-level weight measurement. The height measurement is taken with an expandable mechanical measurement rod. To measure weight, simply have the patient step upon the scale platform and within one second the weight is displayed digitally on the eye-level LCD screen. This scale also has Body Mass Index (BMI) calculation. To calculate BMI, use the scroll arrows to enter the height measurement and then press the BMI key.
The apex LCD screen interface offers large, bold digital figures that are easy to read. This physician scale offers connectivity with serial ports, micro USB-B port and options for Wi-Fi and Welch Allyn. This scale is easy and quickly assembled right out of the box, requiring no tools. Shipping weight is only 41 pounds.
Apex scales are also available with sonar height rods and may be viewed by clicking on the following link: Apex Scale with Sonar Height Rod. Detecto also manufactures beam scales, pediatric scales, in bed scales and in floor scales.
Features & Benefits
- Mechanical height measurements.
- Dual integrated wheels for easy transport from room to room.
- Eye-level weight display.
- High-tech weight indicator.
- Sturdy column construction with easy to read LCD screen.
- Versatile connectivity with USB port, serial ports, Wi-Fi or Welch Allyn options.
- Made in the USA.
- No tools assembly.
Features & Benefits
- Brochure offers the benefits and features for this clinical scale.
- Mechanical Height Scale Flyer provides details about this new high tech feature.
- Owner's Manual contains detailed instructions for setup, use and maintenance.
- Warranty provides information about warranty time period and claims for this Detecto scale.
apex Digital Scale Demo and Review Video (1:27 minutes)
- Additional Information
Additional InformationOverall Dimensions
- WidthVariable 36, 39 or 42 Inch
- Depth19.5 Inch
- Height Range89.5 Inch
- Platform Size17 Inch Width x 17 Inch Depth x 2.75 Inch Height
- Shipping Dimensions58 x 20 x 6 Inch
- Weight32 Pounds
- Shipping Weight41 Pounds
- Weight Capacity600 Pounds
- Weight/Height Measurement UnitsPounds/Inch or Kilograms/Centimeters
- Height Rod Measurement24 to 86 Inch
- Ports2 RS232 serial ports and 1 micro USB-B port
- Height Rod MeasurementHL7 IEEE 11073 compliant (standard); Welch Allyn® device connectivity available on some models (CVSM, CSM, and LXI); Wi-Fi Ethernet models also available for wireless EMR/EHR
Dependability & Warranty
- Keypad6 buttons (Power, Lock/Release, Zero, BMI, Up Arrow, Down Arrow)
- Display TypeDual-row, seven-segment, clinical-blue LCD
- Number of CharactersWeight: 5 digit, 0.75 in (19 mm) high / Height/BMI: 4 digit, 0.4 in (10 mm) high
- Country of OrginUSA
- Warranty2 Years
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!