Customers Also Bought
The 865 Nearly Me Basic Extra Lightweight Modified Triangle breast form is made of extra lightweight, whipped silicone which is 35 percent lighter than standard silicone. The breast form is designed to be worn inside of a bra and has a contoured back that allows it to fit snugly against the chest wall. If only part of the breast has been removed, the contoured shape allows the form to fit over the existing natural tissue. The outer film has a soft, matte finish that is comfortable to wear against the skin. This breast form is symmetrical and can be worn on either side of the body.
This beautiful, natural breast form comes in a convenient storage box with a tray and is available in two neutral colors: beige and soft sable. The front of the breast form has a subtle nipple at the apex. This lightweight form will enhance your breast shape without adding unnecessary weight that could cause back or neck pain. You will love the symmetry and balance that wearing the Nearly Me 865 will bring to your figure.
865 Nearly Me Basic Features and Benefits
- Worn inside of a bra
- Made of extra lightweight, whipped silicone
- 35 percent lighter overall than standard silicone forms
- Contoured back to fit snugly over chest wall
- Soft matte finish on outer film provides ultra soft feel
- Recommended for women who have undergone a mastectomy or lumpectomy
- Comes in a convenient storage box with tray
- Symmetrical, fits either side of the body
- Comes in natural skin colors
- 2-year warranty
- Sizes: 1-12 (sizes correspond to bra sizes, see chart below)
- Shape: Modified triangle
- Front: Modified and shallow profile with nipple
- Back: Curved to fit the chest
- Profile: Modified, shallow
- Color: Beige (soft sable available upon request)
- Materials: Extra lightweight whipped silicone gel, 35 percent lighter
- Made in U.S.A.
- Packaging: One breast form per box
- HCPC Code: L8030
Size Chart (based on bra size)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Nearly Me Technologies
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!