Customers Also Bought
Due to it's contoured shape, the 860 Nearly Me Basic Modified Triangle breast form can fit over existing natural breast tissue and bring back the symmetry of your figure. Creating breast symmetry is important because it not only helps a woman feel and look more confident, it can also prevent and relieve neck, back and chest pain that could be caused by the uneven weight of the breasts. Balancing the weight of the chest is easy with this basic modified breast form. This breast form is symmetrical and can fit on either the right or the left side of the body. It will be most effective when worn with the smallest curve at the top.
This Nearly Me breast form is made out of standard silicone, which has been found to best mimic the weight and feel of natural breast tissue. It is perfect for women who have undergone a mastectomy or lumpectomy and need to supplement natural breast tissue. The breast forms are sold individually and come in sizes 1-12 (see size chart below). This breast form comes with a comfort cover that is made out of a breathable fabric to keep the body cooler. The comfort cover is washable and makes wearing this Nearly Me basic breast form even more comfortable.
Basic Modified Triangle Features and Benefits
- Contoured back can fit over existing breast tissue
- Covered in a thin resilient polyurethane film
- Recommended for women who have undergone a mastectomy or lumpectomy
- Standard weight silicone mimics the weight and texture of natural breast tissue
- Comfort cover included
- 2-year warranty
- Sizes: 1-12 (sizes correspond to bra sizes, see chart below)
- Shape: Modified Triangle
- Front: Modified and shallow profile with nipple
- Back: Curved to fit chest
- Profile: Modified and shallow
- Color: Beige (soft sable available upon request)
- Materials: Standard-weight silicone gel
- Made in U.S.A.
- Packaging: One breast form per box
- HCPC Code: L8030
Size Chart (based on bra size)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Nearly Me Technologies
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!