Other Tegaderm product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Tegaderm 1655 IV Dressing with Border is a transparent film dressing designed with a thin film backing and a non-stick area around the catheter site. The dressing has a transparent window to allow viewing of the catheter site and is framed by an adhesive border. The frame of the dressing is non-latex and hypoallergenic. The dressing is reinforced with a soft cloth fabric. This reinforcement is constructed to reduce edge lift and increase patient comfort. The Tegaderm 1655 IV dressing stabilizes the catheter to the body and minimizes its movement to prevent dislodgement. The dressing is waterproof and provides a sterile barrier to external contaminants, including viruses, bacteria and liquids. The dressing has a 7 day wear time and is manufactured by 3M under the brand name of Tegaderm as a wound care product for securing I.V. catheters.
Features & Benefits
- Flexes with skin for greater patient comfort.
- Gentle adhesive.
- Minimizes application time.
- Notch design provides for a better seal around the catheter.
- Sterile microporous documentation label supports good care practice.
- Two sterile soft cloth tape strips help secure and anchor catheter and infusion lines
- Conforms with curves of the body.
- Suitable for use with bulky multi-lumen catheters.
- Transparent to allow observation of the catheter site.
- Reinforced notches reduce mechanical stress from heavy catheters.
- Semi-occlusive and waterproof to protect against external contaminants.
- Semi-permeable allow exchange of moisture vapor, oxygen and carbon dioxide.
- Sterile tape strips enhance securing of catheters or IV's.
- Unique transparent “picture-frame” allows precise and secure placement.
- Protects the puncture site.
- Product Number: 1655.
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 4.5 Inch.
- Shape: Oval.
- Color: Transparent.
- Application: I.V. Dressing.
- Material: Silicone coated paper liner, polyethylene-cellulose silicone carrier liner, acylate polymer, urethane polymer, polyester backing, rayon backing, polyethylene film.
- Transparent film contained by 2 paper liners.
- Solubility in water: Nil.
- Fire hazard: No.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Tegaderm IV with Border.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311505.
- HCPCS Code: A6257.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- Tegaderm Full Line of IV Dressings contains a chart of the sizes and profiles of these transparent dressings.
- Tegaderm Application Guide displays a profile for each IV dressing and its corresponding item number.
- Tegaderm Transparent Dressing Application and Removal Guide provides step-by-step instructions for properly applying transparent dressings.
- 3M Tegaderm Transparent Film Dressings FAQ's for IV applications.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!