Other Tegaderm product(s)
Customers Also Bought
1614 IV Dressing with Border is a Tegaderm transparent film dressing designed with a thin film backing and a non-stick area around the catheter site. The transparency provides for the observation of the IV insertion site, reducing dressing changes and offering less trauma to the patient. Manufactured by 3M, the Telgaderm 1614 dressing has a non-latex, hypoallergenic adhesive border. This I.V. dressing stabilizes the catheter to the body to minimize its movement and prevent dislodgement. The 1614 IV dressing provides a sterile barrier to external contaminants, including viruses, bacteria and liquids. This dressing is waterproof and has a 7 day wear time.
Features & Benefits
- Transparent to allow observation of the catheter site.
- Reinforced notches reduce mechanical stress from heavy catheters.
- Reinforced with a soft cloth fabric, designed to reduce edge lift and increase patient comfort.
- Semi-occlusive and waterproof to protect against external contaminants.
- Semi-permeable allow exchage of moisture vapor, oxygen and carbon dioxide.
- Flexes with skin for greater patient comfort.
- Conforms with curves of the body.
- Sterile tape strips enhance securing of catheters or IV's.
- Notch design provides for a better seal around the catheter.
- Unique transparent “picture-frame” allows precise and secure placement.
- Protects the puncture site.
- Gentle adhesive.
- Minimizes application time.
- Product Number: 1614.
- Dimensions: 2.375 x 2.75 Inch.
- Shape: Octagon.
- Color: Transparent.
- Application: I.V. Dressing.
- Material: Silicone coated paper liner, polyethylene-cellulose silicone carrier liner, acylate polymer, urethane polymer, polyester backing, rayon backing, polyethylene film.
- Transparent film contained by 2 paper liners.
- Solubility in water: Nil.
- Fire hazard: No.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Tegaderm IV with Border.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311505.
- HCPCS Code: A6257.
Manuals and Documents
- Tegaderm Full Line of IV Dressings contains a chart of the sizes and profiles of these transparent dressings.
- Tegaderm Application Guide displays a profile for each IV dressing and its corresponding item number.
- Tegaderm Transparent Dressing Application and Removal Guide provides step-by-step instructions for properly applying transparent dressings.
- 3M Tegaderm Transparent Film Dressings FAQ's for IV applications.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!