Other Tegaderm product(s)
Customers Also Bought
1635 IV Dressing with Border is manufactured by 3M under the brand name of Tegaderm as a wound care product for securing IV catheters. The Tegaderm 1635 I.V. dressing stabilizes the catheter to the body to minimize its movement and prevent dislodgement. This transparent film dressing is designed with a thin film backing and a non-stick area around the catheter site. The transparent window of the catheter site is framed by an adhesive border. This transparent window provides for observation of the IV insertion site; thereby, reducing the frequency of dressing changes. Less dressing changes results in less trauma to the patient. The dressing is reinforced with a soft cloth fabric, made to reduce edge lift and increase patient comfort. The Tegaderm 1635 dressing has a non-latex, hypoallergenic adhesive border. The bandage provides a sterile barrier to external contaminants, including viruses, bacteria and liquids. The dressing is waterproof and has a 7 day wear time.
Features & Benefits
- Notch design provides for a better seal around the catheter.
- Sterile microporous documentation label supports good care practice.
- Two sterile soft cloth tape strips help secure and anchor catheter and infusion lines
- Suitable for use with bulky multi-lumen catheters.
- Unique transparent “picture-frame” allows precise and secure placement.
- Transparent to allow observation of the catheter site.
- Reinforced notches reduce mechanical stress from heavy catheters.
- Semi-occlusive and waterproof to protect against external contaminants.
- Semi-permeable allow exchange of moisture vapor, oxygen and carbon dioxide.
- Conforms with curves of the body.
- Sterile tape strips enhance securing of catheters or IV's.
- Protects the puncture site.
- Flexes with skin for greater patient comfort.
- Gentle adhesive.
- Minimizes application time.
- Product Number: 1635.
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 4.25 Inch.
- Shape: Oval.
- Color: Transparent.
- Application: I.V. Dressing.
- Material: Silicone coated paper liner, polyethylene-cellulose silicone carrier liner, acylate polymer, urethane polymer, polyester backing, rayon backing, polyethylene film.
- Transparent film contained by 2 paper liners.
- Solubility in water: Nil.
- Fire hazard: No.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Tegaderm IV with Border.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311505.
- HCPCS Code: A6257.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- Tegaderm Full Line of IV Dressings contains a chart of the sizes and profiles of these transparent dressings.
- Tegaderm Application Guide displays a profile for each IV dressing and its corresponding item number.
- Tegaderm Transparent Dressing Application and Removal Guide provides step-by-step instructions for properly applying transparent dressings.
- 3M Tegaderm Transparent Film Dressings FAQ's for IV applications.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!