Other Tegaderm product(s)
Tegaderm 1633 IV Dressing with Border is a transparent film dressing that provides for the observation of the IV insertion site. Manufactured by 3M, the 1633 dressing is designed with a thin film backing with a non-stick area around the catheter site and a non-latex, hypoallergenic adhesive border. This I.V. dressing stabilizes the catheter to the body to minimize its movement and dislodgement. This IV dressing provides a sterile barrier to external contaminants, including viruses, bacteria and liquids. The IV dressing is waterproof and has a 7 day wear time.
Features & Benefits
- Gentle adhesive.
- Minimizes application time.
- Transparent to allow observation of the catheter site.
- Semi-occlusive and waterproof to protect against external contaminants.
- Semi-permeable allow exchage of moisture vapor, oxygen and carbon dioxide.
- Notch design provides for a better seal around the catheter.
- Unique transparent “picture-frame” allows precise and secure placement.
- Protects the puncture site.
- Flexes with skin for greater patient comfort.
- Conforms with curves of the body.
- Reinforced notches reduce mechanical stress from heavy catheters.
- Sterile tape strips enhance securing of catheters or IV's.
- Product Number: 1633.
- Dimensions: 2.375 x 3.25 Inch.
- Shape: Rectangle.
- Color: Transparent.
- Application: I.V. Dressing.
- Material: Silicone coated paper liner, polyethylene-cellulose silicone carrier liner, acylate polymer, urethane polymer, polyester backing, rayon backing, polyethylene film.
- Transparent film contained by 2 paper liners.
- Solubility in water: Nil.
- Fire hazard: No.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Tegaderm IV with Border.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311505.
- HCPCS Code: A6257.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- Tegaderm Full Line of IV Dressings contains a chart of the sizes and profiles of these transparent dressings.
- Tegaderm Application Guide displays a profile for each IV dressing and its corresponding item number.
- Tegaderm Transparent Dressing Application and Removal Guide provides step-by-step instructions for properly applying transparent dressings.
- 3M Tegaderm Transparent Film Dressings FAQ's for IV applications.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!