Other Tegaderm product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Tegaderm 1629 Transparent Film Dressing is a frame style dressing that is 8 x 12 Inch in size. This rectangle frame style dressing is used for wound care and provides a sterile barrier, blocking liquids, bacteria and viruses. The 1629 transparent dressing allows moisture vapor to escape while keeping external contaminants out. It provides a viral barrier that blocks viruses as small as 27 nm in diameter. Visibility of the wound site allows easier and more accurate application. Tegaderm dressings are flexible and adaptive to the shapes and curves of the body. Observation of the wound or catheter site is easy, allowing less frequent dressing changes. The adhesive border is gentle to the skin.
Product Features & Benefits
- Flexible dressing accommodates body curves.
- Transparent film dressing allows visibility of the wound site.
- Holds catheters and other devices in place.
- Easy application and removal.
- Gentle adhesive.
- Picture-frame delivery provides easy application.
- Sterile barrier to external contaminants.
- Product Number: 1629.
- Width: 8 Inch.
- Length: 12 Inch.
- Color: Transparent.
- Shape: Rectangle.
- Adhesive dressing.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Tegaderm.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311527.
- HCPCS Code: A6257.
Manuals and Documents
- Tegaderm Product Information Guide discusses the features of these IV transparent film dressings.
- HCPCS Coding information for 3M dressings.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Shipping & Returns
Based on your history
My father's dialysis center had never seen this, and were delighted to see how their patients using peritoneal dialysis can swim safely.