Other Tegaderm product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Tegaderm 1626 Transparent Film Dressing is a square frame style dressing. 1626 offers a waterproof barrier to external contaminants. This sterile barrier blocks liquids, bacteria and viruses while allowing moisture vapor to escape. The 1626 dressing is made with a latex-free adhesive. This adhesive border dressing is gentle to the skin, flexible and adaptive to the shapes and curves of your body and easy to place on the wound site or fixation site. Tegaderm 1626 is designed with a transparent dressing that makes placement of the dressing more accurate and easy. Observation of the site is easy, allowing less frequent dressing changes. Tegaderm dressings provide a viral barrier that block viruses as small as 27 nm in diameter.
Product Features & Benefits
- Transparent film dressing.
- Sterile barrier to external contaminants.
- Flexible dressing accommodates body curves.
- Picture-frame delivery provides easy application.
- Holds catheters and other devices in place.
- Product Number: 1626.
- Width: 4-3/4 Inch.
- Length: 4-3/4 Inch.
- Color: Transparent.
- Shape: Rectangle.
- Adhesive dressing.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Tegaderm.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311527.
- HCPCS Code: A6257.
Manuals and Documents
- Tegaderm Product Information Guide discusses the features of these IV transparent film dressings.
- HCPCS Coding information for 3M dressings.
- Tegaderm IV Q&A provides answers to commonly asked questions.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Shipping & Returns