Other Tegaderm product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Tegaderm 1630 Transparent Film Dressing is a frame style dressing with an octagon shape that is 4 x 4-1/2 inches in size. This octagon frame style dressing is a wound care product that provides a sterile barrier, to liquids, bacteria and viruses. Allowing moisture vapor to escap, this wound dressing prevents external contaminants from reaching the wound. It also provides a viral barrier that blocks viruses as small as 27 nm in diameter. Because of the transparency structure of the dressing it offers visibility of the wound site for easier and more accurate application and less frequent dressing changes. The adhesive border is gentle to the skin.Tegaderm dressings are flexible and adaptive to the shapes and curves of the body. The adhesive border is gentle to the skin.
Product Features & Benefits
- Octagon shape provides better fit for wound sites.
- Gentle adhesive.
- Picture-frame delivery provides easy application.
- Transparent film dressing offers visibility of the wound site.
- Holds catheters and other devices in place.
- Sterile barrier to external contaminants.
- Flexible dressing conforms to body curves.
- Easy application and removal.
- Product Number: 1630.
- Width: 4 Inch.
- Length: 4-1/2 Inch.
- Color: Transparent.
- Shape: Octagon.
- Adhesive dressing.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Tegaderm.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311527.
- HCPCS Code: A6257.
Manuals and Documents
- Tegaderm Product Information Guide discusses the features of these IV transparent film dressings.
- HCPCS Coding information for 3M dressings.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!