Other Tegaderm product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Tegaderm Film 1624W Transparent Frame Style Dressing is made with a latex-free adhesive that is gentle to the skin. This adhesive border dressing is hypoallergenic and conformable with the body's shapes and curves. The dressing flexes with the skin for increased comfort. Tegaderm 1624W is designed with a picture-frame style frame that makes placement of the bandage more accurate and easy. The design of the frame border minimizes sticking to gloves or to itself. The dressing is waterproof and provides a sterile barrier to external contaminants. Tegaderm dressings are a barrier to liquids, bacteria and viruses. As a viral barrier, the dressings block viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger. This dressing stays in place without leaking.
Product Features & Benefits
- Transparent film dressing.
- Holds catheters and other devices in place.
- Sterile barrier to external contaminants.
- Flexible dressing accommodates body curves.
- Picture-frame delivery provides easy application.
- Product Number: 1624W.
- Width: 2-1/8 Inch.
- Length: 2-3/4 Inch.
- Color: Transparent.
- Shape: Octagon.
- Adhesive dressing.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Tegaderm.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311527.
- HCPCS Code: A6257.
Manuals and Documents
- Tegaderm Product Information Guide discusses the features of these IV transparent film dressings.
- HCPCS Coding information for 3M dressings.
- Tegaderm IV Q&A provides answers to commonly asked questions.
Application Video (1:26 minutes)
- Additional Information