Other Tegaderm product(s)
Tegaderm 1628 Transparent Film Dressing is a 6 x 8 Inch rectangle frame style dressing used for wound care. Providing a sterile barrier to block liquids, bacteria and viruses the 1628 dressing allows moisture vapor to escape while keeping contaminants out. Tegaderm dressings offer a viral barrier that blocks viruses as small as 27 nm in diameter. The dressing is flexible and adaptive to the shapes and curves of the body while the adhesive border is gentle to the skin. The dressing is easy to place on the wound site due to its transparent design. This allows improved accuracy for wound coverage. Observation of the wound or catheter site is easy, allowing less frequent dressing changes.
Product Features & Benefits
- Transparent film dressing.
- Holds catheters and other devices in place.
- Easy application.
- Gentle adhesive.
- Picture-frame delivery provides easy application.
- Sterile barrier to external contaminants.
- Flexible dressing accommodates body curves.
- Product Number: 1628.
- Width: 6 Inch.
- Length: 8 Inch.
- Color: Transparent.
- Shape: Rectangle.
- Adhesive dressing.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Tegaderm.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311527.
- HCPCS Code: A6257.
Manuals and Documents
- Tegaderm Product Information Guide discusses the features of these IV transparent film dressings.
- HCPCS Coding information for 3M dressings.
- Tegaderm IV Q&A provides answers to commonly asked questions.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!