Customers Also Bought
The 385 Nearly Me Lites Semi-Full Triangle breast form is made from unique, "whipped" silicone that is 25 percent lighter than standard silicone. This is ideal for women who have had a mastectomy or lumpectomy and would like to restore symmetry and balance to their chest. The lightweight design of this breast form will make it comfortable to wear; yet will still feel heavy enough to mimic natural breast tissue. The front of the breast form is designed to look like a more mature breast and has a tall upper wing with a wider base and lower nipple. Because it is symmetrical, it can be worn on either the right or the left side of the body.
All of the Nearly Me Lite Breast forms come with a comfort cover that is worn over the breast form to increase breathability and comfort. The washable cover will keep the breast form clean. This breast form is meant to be worn inside of a bra and comes with a contoured back that helps it fit snugly against the chest wall. The soft, matte film on the outside of the form adds to the natural look and feel of the prosthetic.
Lites Semi-Full Triangle Features and Benefits
- Lightweight "Whipped" silicone
- Contoured back to fit snugly over chest wall
- Soft matte finish on outer film provides ultra soft feel
- Best if worn with the smallest curve at the top
- Designed to mimic a more mature breast
- Shape has tall upper wing and wider base
- Symmetrical, fits either side of the body
- Comes in natural skin colors
- Comfort cover included
- 2-year warranty
- Sizes: 1-12 (sizes correspond to bra sizes, see chart below)
- Shape: Standard Triangle
- Front: Semi-full profile with nipple
- Back: Curved to fit against the chest
- Profile: Semi-full with lower nipple apex
- Color: Beige (soft sable available upon request)
- Materials: "Whipped" silicone gel
- Made in U.S.A.
- Packaging: One breast form per box
- Recommended for women who have undergone a mastectomy or lumpectomy
- HCPC Code: L8030
Size Chart (based on bra size)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!