The 380 Freestyle Modified Triangle breast form by Nearly Me helps women restore even weight distribution and balance in the breast area after a mastectomy. The distributed weight can help treat and prevent spine or shoulder pain. By restoring the female silhouette with the 380 Freestyle, many women feel an increase in confidence, particularly when wearing swim or athletic wear. The clear color is subtle and allows for a woman's natural skin color to show through making the breast form difficult to detect. It can be worn in pools, lakes, hot tubs, or salt water and is symmetrical so it will fit either side of the body.
The back of the 380 Freestyle Modified Triangle breast form is made out of comfortable, silicone gel and has a concave shape that allows it to fit snugly against the body. It's perfect for women who have not had all of their breast tissue removed because the concave shape allows it to be placed overtop of the natural tissue. The 380 Freestyle Modified Triangle is also ideal for women who have only had one breast removed and want to make their figure symmetrical. A subtle, lower nipple apex makes the breast form look very natural. You will love the balance and confidence that the 380 Freestyle Modified Triangle breast form will bring.
380 Freestyle Modified Triangle Features and Benefits
- Ideal for wear with swimwear or a sports bra
- Modified triangle shape
- Can be worn in pools, hot tubs, lakes, oceans
- Clear color, subtle texture
- Undetectable under clothing
- Symmetrical, fits either side of the body
- Cloth carrying case included
- Concave back, fits snugly against body
- Subtle nipple apex
- Made of comfortable, silicone gel
- 1-year warranty
- Sizes: 1-12
- Shape: Semi-Full with Lower Nipple Apex
- Profile: Full in Height and Width with Concave Back
- Color: Clear
- Materials: Clear, Standard-Weight Silicone Gel
- Made in U.S.A.
Size Chart (based on bra size)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Nearly Me Technologies
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!