Customers Also Bought
The 265 Nearly Me Lites Full Triangle breast forms have a full, triangular profile with a subtle nipple at the apex of the form. The back of the breast form has is slightly contoured to help it fit comfortably against the chest wall. This symmetrical prosthetic can be worn on either side of the body and is made out of unique, "whipped" silicone gel, which is 25 percent lighter than standard-weight silicone. This lightweight silicone is light enough to relieve chest or back pain, yet still has enough weight to it to mimic the look and feel of natural breast tissue.
This lightweight breast form comes with a beautiful comfort cover that covers the form while you wear it. The washable breast cover provides breathabilty and keeps the breast form clean. You will love the balance and symmetry that this triangular breast form provides for your figure. Creating balance in the chest will not only increase confidence, it can also help prevent back, neck or chest problems related to the uneven weight distribution. You will love the look and feel of this breast form by Nearly Me.
Nearly Me Lites Full Triangle Features and Benefits
- Made of "whipped" silicone gel that is 25 percent lighter that standard silicone
- Slightly contoured back to fit over chest
- Soft matte finish on outer film provides ultra soft feel
- Recommended for women who have undergone a mastectomy or lumpectomy
- Best if worn with the smallest curve at the top
- Symmetrical, fits either side of the body
- Comfort cover included
- 2-year warranty
- Sizes: 1-12 (sizes correspond to bra sizes, see chart below)
- Shape: Full Triangle
- Front: Full profile with nipple
- Back: Curved to fit the chest
- Profile: Full in height and width
- Color: Beige (soft sable available upon request)
- Materials: "Whipped" silicone gel
- Made in U.S.A.
- Packaging: One breast form per box
- HCPC Code: L8030
Size Chart (based on bra size)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Nearly Me Technologies
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!