The 251 So-Soft Triangle Shell, by Nearly Me, is perfect for women who have experienced lumpectomies or have uneven breasts who still have a considerable amount of natural breast tissue left. Unlike the #250 Triangle Equalizer, the #251 So-Soft Triangle Shell is very thin all over and is used to supplement existing breast tissue. The back is contoured and allows the shell to be placed over the natural breast tissue for a snug, secure fit. The shell is symmetrical and can be placed over the right or left breast.
The standard silicone that is used for the Triangle Shell breast form is a very similar weight and texture to natural breasts and will distribute the weight of the chest. This can help to remedy back, neck or chest pain. The triangular shell promotes more exact body symmetry that will create more balance and confidence. The natural color and realistic texture makes the shell difficult to detect. You will love the discrete, natural look and feel that the So-Soft Triangle Shell provides.
251 So-Soft Triangle Shell Features and Benefits
- Very shallow profile over entire surface to supplement remaining natural tissue
- Ideal for women who have had limited breast surgery and still have some natural breast tissue
- Contoured back fits smoothly over remaining tissue
- Recommended for lumpectomies or uneven breasts
- Right/left symmetrical shape will fit either side of the body
- Standard weight silicone mimics the weight and texture of natural breast tissue
- 2-year warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
251 So-Soft So-Soft Triangle Shell Specifications
- Sizes: 3-10 (size needed is determined by remaining tissue)
- Shape: Triangle shell
- Front: Same triangular shape of the 250, but very thin
- Back: Curved to fit over existing tissue
- Profile: Very shallow with tapered edges
- Color: Beige (soft sable available upon request)
- Materials: Standard weight silicone gel
- Made in U.S.A.
- Packaging: One breast form per box
- HCPC Code: L8030
Size Chart (based on bra size)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Nearly Me Technologies
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!