Customers Also Bought
The #250 Triangle Equalizer is a partial breast form specifically designed for women who still have some remaining breast tissue. The partial breast form is especially recommended for women who have had lumpectomies or have uneven breasts. The 250 Triangle Equalizer will create a symmetrical figure and can be worn on the left or right side of the body. The profile is shallow and curved with more thickness in the middle that tapers out at the edges. The curved design allows the breast form to fit over existing breast tissue. The 250 Triangular Equalizer, by Nearly Me, not only creates symmetry that is visually appealing, it also equalizes weight distribution in the breasts which can remedy back, neck, or chest pain.
The size of 250 Triangle Equalizer needed will be determined by the amount of remaining tissue in the breasts, not by bra size. It will fit and look the best if the smallest point of the triangle is worn at the top. The standard silicone material will be a similar weight and texture to that of natural breast tissue and will restore the natural symmetry of your figure, bringing confidence and comfort.
Triangle Equalizer Features and Benefits
- Ideal for women who have had limited breast surgery and still has some natural breast tissue
- Contoured back fits smoothly over remaining tissue
- Recommended for lumpectomies or uneven breasts
- Right/left symmetrical shape will fit either side of the body
- Standard weight silicone mimics the weight and texture of natural breast tissue
- Smooth front surface
- 2-year warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
- Sizes: 1-10 (size needed is determined by remaining tissue)
- Shape: Triangular, symmetrical, fits right or left
- Front: Shallow profile, thicker in the middle tapers to thin edges
- Back: Curved to fit over existing tissue
- Profile: Full in height and width
- Color: Beige (soft sable available upon request)
- Materials: Standard weight silicone gel
- Made in U.S.A.
- Packaging: One breast form per box
- HCPC Code: L8030
Size Chart (based on bra size)
- Additional Information