Customers Also Bought
The 230 So-Soft Full Classic Asymmetrical breast form by Nearly Me, is a subtle way to supplement your natural breast tissue. Whether you have had all of your breast tissue removed or still have some remaining natural tissue, this breast form guarantees a natural look and feel every time you wear it. Creating symmetry in your breasts will not only increase confidence, but also help treat and prevent pain in the back, chest or neck that can occur as a result of the imbalance of breast tissue. The So-Soft Full Classic breast form is specially designed to specifically fit on either the right or the left side of the body and the back is contoured, so that it fits closely against the body.
The breast form is meant to be worn in a bra and is made out of standard weight silicone to best mimic the look and feel of natural breast tissue. It is covered in a thin polyurethane film that protects the breast form and adds to its natural look. It comes with a comfort cover that can be worn over the breast form to help keep it clean and increase breathability. You will love the look and feel of this comfortable breast form.
Basic Tapered Oval Features and Benefits
- Asymmetrical, comes in right or left shape
- Contoured back can fit closely over the body and cover existing tissue
- Covered in a thin resilient polyurethane film
- Recommended for women who have undergone a mastectomy or lumpectomy
- Standard weight silicone mimics the weight and texture of natural breast tissue
- Smooth front surface, no nipple
- Available in bra sizes 30A-42DD
- Comfort cover included
- 2-year warranty
- Sizes: 30A - 42 DD
- Shape: Classic asymmetrical, right or left
- Front: Profile with no nipple
- Back: Flat outer edge with concave center
- Profile: Full in height and weight
- Color: Beige (soft sable available upon request)
- Materials: Standard-weight silicone gel
- Made in U.S.A.
- Packaging: One breast form per box
- HCPC Code: L8030
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!