What Comes in the Box?
What Comes In The Box?
- SimplyGo Concentrator
- Carrying Case
- Mobile Cart
- One Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- DC Power Cord
- AC Power Cord
- Accessory Case
- User Manual
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator from Phillips Respironics is constructed with high-quality parts and features a rugged, high-impact-resistant design for exceptional durability and longevity. The SimplyGo is designed to withstand impacts, vibrations, and varying temperatures for uncompromising performance -- day in and day out.
SimplyGo has a few notable characteristics that set it apart from other machines:
- 10 Pounds -- It is the market's lightest portable that provides both continuous flow and pulse dose oxygen delivery -- it will be ready to meet your needs today and tomorrow.
- Extra mode -- SimplyGo features Sleep Mode. A unique take on Pulse Mode, Sleep Mode has a greater sensitivity level and softer, more comfortable pulse delivery method for sleep.
- Lightest in its class
- Six-inch wheels on standard cart for easy turning
Why Vitality Medical is a Breath of Fresh Air
- Rental Program -- Try before you buy. Rent a machine from us for your next trip.
- Generous Buy Back program -- If you're not completely satisfied, we will make it right! We'll buy it back and get you the right unit.
- Loaner Program -- Should anything happen to your device purchased from us, we will furnish a loaner while your concentrator is repaired.
- Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialists -- Trained team members ready to assist with any Oxygen questions.
When you call with questions about any Oxygen Therapy Solution, you will speak to a Vitality Medical Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist.
Vitality Medical's founder, a Registered Nurse, knows that Oxygen Therapy Devices are life-essential. Our company has a cross-company Oxygen Concentrator committee that has developed an Oxygen Concentrator Specialist Certification. To address any oxygen questions, our Specialists must pass a 50-question exam in 35 minutes with a score of 94% or better. Because Vitality Medical's Oxygen Concentrator product line continues growing, our Specialists re-certify every six months.
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator (product ID# 1068987)
Additional SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Features and Benefits:
- Sturdy, high-impact-resistant construction withstands day-to-day wear and tear.
- Easy-to-use, streamlined control panel provides convenience and extra user confidence.
- Fold-Up cart with 6-inch wheels simplifies transporting hassle-free.
- Provides up to 2 LPM of continuous flow oxygen output.
- Provides 12-72 mL pulse mode bolus size.
- Respironics SimplyGo is FAA-approved for air travel.
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Components
- AC power cord
- Accessory case
- Carry case
- DC power cord
- Mobile cart
- Oxygen concentrator
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- User manual
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Specifications
- Product Number: 1068987
- Concentrator Dimensions:
- Length: 11.5 inches
- Width: 10 inches
- Height: 6 inches
- Weight: 8.5 pounds
- Power Cartridge Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Battery: Lithium Ion
- Noise: < 43 dBA at a setting of 2 pulse dose
- Oxygen Concentration: 86 to 97%
- Oxygen Output:
- Pulse Oxygen Flow Maximum: 0.072 LPM
- Continuous Oxygen Flow Maximum: 2 LPM
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 6.5 PSIG
- Average Power Consumption:
- Charging: 150 Watts
- Not Charging: 120 Watts
- AC Power Connection: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A
- DC Power Connection: 19 VDC, 7.9 A
- Battery Duration (based on 20 BPM):
- Pulse Dose Setting 2: 3.5 hours
- Continuous Flow Setting at 2: 0.7 hours
- Battery Charge Time: 2-3 hours
- Operating Altitude: up to 10,000 feet above sea level
- FAA Approval: Yes
- Warranty: 2 years
- Manufacturer: Respironics
- HCPCS Codes: E1390 and E1392
SimplyGo Alarm System Notifications:
- Depleted battery
- High breath rate
- No breath
- No flow
- Low battery
- Low oxygen purity
- System technical fault
- Wrong battery
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Additional Information
SimplyGo features three delivery modes!
The SimplyGo is the first Respironics Portable Oxygen Concentrator with a third delivery mode. In addition to the pulse and continuous flow mode, the SimplyGo has a Sleep Mode. The Sleep Mode is similar to the Pulse Mode but has a more sensitive triggering level and delivers a softer, more comfortable pulse for sleeping. If no breath is detected for a period of time, the SimplyGo system automatically delivers a continuous flow of oxygen at a rate consistent with the last used continuous flow mode setting.
- SimplyGo Oxygen Concentrator Brochure will give you a quick overview of this product.
- SimplyGo In-Depth Brochure provides detailed information about this lightweight portable O2 concentrator.
- SimplyGo Concentrator User Manual is an in depth guide to this oxygen concentrator.
- SimplyGo Quick Spec Sheet offers you a synopsis of the technical details.
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Overview Video (2:32 minutes)
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Meets The Need Video (1:51 minutes)
Vitality Medical is only authorized to sell and ship Respironics products to end-users residing in the United States.
Manufacturer's Note:Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sales support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Additional Note: MSRP for Respironics SimplyGo Oxygen Portable Oxygen Concentrator with Full Local Support is $4,495, with Limited Support $4,295, or with Vitality Medical's Special Online Support $4,095.00.
(Please add additional 2 to 3 days for shipping)
To be compliant with current FDA regulations, we require a prescription for selected Portable and Home Stationary concentrators, and Pulse Oximeters. Prescriptions are NOT required for replacement parts and accessories. If a prescription is required for an item in your order we will inform you of the requirement and ask you how the prescription will be provided.
Prescriptions may be sent via:
Fax to: 1-801-733-5797
Email to: [email protected]
Mail to: 7910 s 3500 E Suite C, SLC, UT 84121
If you are unable to obtain a copy of your prescription, we are happy to contact your doctor and request the prescription on your behalf.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Respironics Ships Free Yes Oxygen Flow Continuous Flow, Pulse Flow
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI am wanting to find a portable oxygen that can go up to 8 liter per min we want to go on the ship and the company no longer delivers to any cruise lines in the us ...
Question by: roy huckaby on May 28, 2016 6:36:10 PMNo answers yet. Be the first to answer the question!Helo. My name is antoine soukayem. I just see in your home page the simplygo portable oxygene machine. Product number 1068987 for the amount of 2995$. Please i used to know how can i buy it ? Can u deliver to lebanon ? If no do u have any agent in europe or in middle east who we can communicate with ? Thank you . Best regards.Question by: Chloe on May 15, 2016 10:14:50 AM