SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator from Phillips Respironics is constructed with high-quality parts and a high-impact resistant design for greater ruggedness to provide a sturdy, long-life compressor. The SimplyGo is designed to withstand impacts, vibrations, and varying temperatures to deliver quality performance day in and day out, and at only 10 pounds, it is the lowest weight portable oxygen concentrator on the market that can provide both continuous flow and pulse dose oxygen delivery.
- Lightest in its Class
- Six-Inch Wheels for Easy Turning
- Durable Rubberized Battery
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator (product ID# 1068987)
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Features and Benefits:
- Lightest Weight Portable Concentrator to Offer Both Continuous Flow and Pulse Dose.
- Sturdy, High-Impact-Resistant Construction Designed to Withstand Day-to-Day Performance.
- Easy-to-Use, Streamlined Control Panel Provides Convenience and Confidence in the User.
- Fold-Up Cart with 6 Inch Wheels Makes Transporting Hassle-Free.
- Provides Up to 2 LPM Continuous Flow Oxygen Output.
- Provides 12 mL to 72 mL Pulse Mode Bolus Size.
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Components
- AC power cord.
- Accessory case.
- Carry case.
- DC power cord.
- Mobile cart.
- Oxygen concentrator.
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery.
- User manual.
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Specifications
- Product Number: 1068987.
- Concentrator Dimensions:
- Length: 11.5 inches.
- Width: 10 inches.
- Height: 6 inches.
- Concentrator Weight: 8.5 pounds.
- Power Cartridge Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Battery: Lithium Ion.
- Noise: < 43 dBA at a setting of 2 pulse dose.
- Oxygen Concentration: 86 to 97%.
- Oxygen Output:
- Pulse Oxygen Flow Maximum: 0.072 LPM.
- Continuous Oxygen Flow Maximum: 2 LPM.
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 6.5 PSIG.
- Average Power Consumption:
- Charging: 150 Watts.
- Not Charging: 120 Watts.
- AC Power Connection: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A.
- DC Power Connection: 19 VDC, 7.9 A.
- Battery Duration (based on 20 BPM):
- Pulse Dose Setting 2: 3.5 hours.
- Continuous Flow Setting at 2: 0.7 hours.
- Battery Charge Time: 2 to 3 hours.
- Operating Altitude: up to 10,000 feet above sea level.
- FAA Approval: Yes.
- SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Warranty: 2 years.
- Manufacturer: Respironics.
- HCPCS Codes: E1390 and E1392.
SimplyGo Alarm System Notifications:
- Depleted battery.
- High breath rate.
- No breath.
- No flow.
- Low battery.
- Low oxygen purity.
- System technical fault.
- Wrong battery.
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Additional Information
SimplyGo features three delivery modes!
The SimplyGo is the first Respironics Portable Oxygen Concentrator with a third delivery mode. In addition to the pulse and continuous flow mode, the SimplyGo has a Sleep Mode. The Sleep Mode is similar to the Pulse Mode but differs by having a more sensitive triggering level and delivers a softer, more comfortable pulse for sleeping. If no breath is detected for a period of time, the SimplyGo system automatically delivers a continuous flow of oxygen at a rate consistent with the last used continuous flow mode setting.
- SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Brochure will give you a quick overview of this concentrator.
- SimplyGo In-Depth Brochure provides detailed information about this lightweight portable O2 concentrator.
- SimplyGo Concentrator User Manual is an in depth guide to this oxygen concentrator.
- SimplyGo Concentrator Quick Spec Sheet offers you a synopsis of the technical details of this oxygen concentrator.
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Overview Video (2:32 minutes)
SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Meets The Need Video (1:51 minutes)
Vitality Medical is only authorized to sell and ship Respironics products to end-users residing in the United States.
Manufacturer's Note:Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sales support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Additional Note: MSRP for Respironics SimplyGo Oxygen Portable Oxygen Concentrator with Full Local Support is $4,495, with Limited Support $4,295, or with Vitality Medical's Special Online Support $4,095.00.
(Please add additional 2 to 3 days for shipping)
To be compliant with current FDA regulations, we require a prescription for selected Portable Oxygen Concentrators, Home Stationary Concentrators and Pulse Oximeters. Prescriptions are NOT required for replacement parts and accessories. If a prescription is required for an item in your order we will inform you of the requirement and ask you how the prescription will be provided.
Prescriptions may be sent via:
Fax to: 1-801-733-5797
Email to: [email protected]
Mail to: 7910 s 3500 E Suite C, SLC, UT 84121
If you are unable to obtain a copy of your prescription, we are happy to contact your doctor and request the prescription on your behalf.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Respironics Sub Brand No Ships Free Yes Size Chart No Absorption No Backing Strength No Backsheet Material No Color No Compression No Core Material No Diameter No Disposal No Latex Free No Needle Length No Odor Control No Powdered No Ply No Scent No Size No Special Features No Sterility No Surface No Toe Type No Topsheet Material No Thickness No Woven / Non-Woven No Material No Gender No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- Claims for machine way overstated.
Heavier than claimed. Batteries don't last but a fraction of time claimed in literature and owners manual. Lot's of problems operating in car. With two batteries ran out of juice 2 hours into 4 hour flight on pulse at 2 leaving me gasping for air. Also large enough to be problematic in crowded places like restaurants. Pull cart continually overturns. Very disappointed in machine.
- It is an advanced portable concentrator over the initial ones. It is quiet, the batteries last well, it is nice looking and the two wheeled cart has larger wheels making it easier to pull. The original carts had smaller wheels and did not pull as easily a
An excellent machine.
- Battery Life could be better
This is a nice portable device, but the battery doesn't last long on 2 liters. Only about an hour.
- Prompt, Quality Service for an Excellent Machine
This is a well constructed, easily maintained and used, portable oxygen concentrator that will function at the higher altitudes in Colorado. It is small enough to be taken on an ATV and small enough to be easily transported.
- Simply Go very loud
We have had a Simply Go for over a year. I even sent it back to see if something was wrong with it. Very loud. Could not use it in a theater or church or anyplace where people want it quiet. Way too much money for a 2 liter full flow machine.
- Simplygo with 3 Deliver Modes
The Simplygo oxygen concentrator is lightweight portable oxygen concentrator with three delivery modes--continuous oxygen, pulse dose oxygen and sleep oxygen. You can also get an Evergo concentrator to use at home for a few $100 more to provide the heavy duty home use and save the Simplygo for when your are out-and-about!
- I would recommend it. It is easy to operate and convenient.Only it is very heavy to lift into the car and take out.
I am satisfied with the product. As for ordering it, there was a considerable delay in taking the order. Maybe because it was holiday season and Vitality Medical was understaffed at the time. But once the order was in, it was delivered on time, and the sales person, Cara, was extremely helpful. Thank you, Cara.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHelo. My name is antoine soukayem. I just see in your home page the simplygo portable oxygene machine. Product number 1068987 for the amount of 2995$. Please i used to know how can i buy it ? Can u deliver to lebanon ? If no do u have any agent in europe or in middle east who we can communicate with ? Thank you . Best regards.Question by: Antoine soukayem on Aug 19, 2015 2:57:27 AMNo answers yet. Be the first to answer the question!